Ovo bbq 2016

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Mark your Calendars! Third Annual BBQ September 10th.

Once again 'Drury Lane Farm' will be open to an OVO invasion. Everyone is welcome, hope to see some new faces the old faces know I already love them. :manhug: bring your Rigs, Family, and friendly Dogs.

Burgers, hotdogs, and soft drinks/water will be provided for dinner. If the weather is poor we will eat in the Barn again. Everyone is welcome/encouraged to camp for the night. Definitely plan on having some :beer: around the bonfire...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Minion

I'll be booking that weekend off tomorrow for sure. I can get decent prices on large quantities of things through my restaurant if that helps at all, just let me know what to look for.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
This is coming up soon, So for those coming, please post up what you are bringing for the Pot-Luck. As usual, OVO will be providing Burgers/Dogs/Drinks.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Rough numbers for burgers/hot dogs and buns would be awesome so I can make the usual Costco run.

Still figuring out what we're bringing, I think meatballs are the front runner right now.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Ill be there. Jen will probably bake cupcakes or something. 7 of us in total.

g1teg

I see that this is at "drury lane farm" but not sure where that is. I asked on FB but was directed here... Hope I'm not missing the information somewhere!

Thanks!

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
I see that this is at "drury lane farm" but not sure where that is. I asked on FB but was directed here... Hope I'm not missing the information somewhere!

Thanks!

Updated the first post with the address.