OVO Indoor PainBall Event

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I would like to organize an indoor paintball event where we can all get together and shoot each other for fun!!

It will be sometime in Feb and it will be held here:

http://www.paintstorm.ca/INDOOR.html

Cost is around $15.00 if we have 12 people or more, paint is $10.00/100 Rounds or $25.00/500 Rounds, all other equipment is included.

Please post up here if you want to go and if there is enough interest, I will set a date and take deposits. If you prefer a certain date, feel...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Mini-T

Sasquatch
I'm in. I'll get my gear sorted out.

Its much better to buy paint in the largest quantity possible. Get a few people to go in on a case or at least 500 to make it worth it.

Mini-T

Sasquatch
You can buy a better gun, mask, hopper, barrel. Its just like a truck you can go with the OEM stuff or aftermarket.

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
I'm in.

Zuk loosers can't have Justin...he's Team BillaVista Racing's lead spotter and crew chief!

Can I bring some of my gear from work? :)

Loco

I'd wheel it
I'm in. Maybe the better half will come too. Is there any way of making sure she's on the opposing team? LOL.:lmao:

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Well, looks like there is enough interest so I will hammer down the date and details.. What do you guys prefer? Weeknight or Weekend? The package is for three hours of field time, so it in not an all day thing....

S

SWest

Well me too then

Well im in! Suzicrazy Im sad you did not include me :mad: :beer:
Weekend only for me.