OVO Indoor PainBall Event

S

SWest

well

I know me, Scott and Andy are there for shizzle!! (Sorry heard it on TV today.)

Loco

I'd wheel it
Just got back. Thanks to Adrian for organizing and for everyone that came out for making it such a good time. It was too much fun. Everyone that bailed you missed out.

I'm gonna start a new thread a little later tonight called "Compare your welts" but I'm gonna let them ripen up a bit first. Let them get nice and blue. :eek:

leadfoot

Club Member
Had lots of fun even though I kept on wipping out on the slick floor and my POS gun kept on jamming on me :lmao:

I got welts all over, some of them thanks to Adrian and also to Andrew's rapid fire gun :flipoff: lol.

Next time it would help to have more padding and shoes with more traction.:D

Andy

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
What a blast!! All we needed was one more person for a total of 12 to even out the teams and it would have been perfect...

I gotta get my response trigger tuned better though :) Was not getting the advertised 15 balls a second yet :lmao:

S

SWest

well

:glasses:Yep my welts on my forehead are getting nice...sexy!!! Had lots of fun, didnt realise I had so many welts until I took a shower. Thanks Adrian, I had a blast!! Everyone that didnt show missed out on some all action war!!!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
So how won? Team Zuks or non-Zuks?

Andrew Won LOL Since he was on our team the most, therefore we won :lmao:

Tim and Steve West had some pretty outstanding shots though :glasses:

Oh, and Tim shot me in the Ass out of spite (A bit of payback for me sneaking up on people and shooting them in the sides, sorry Andy) :flipoff:

S

SWest

I got two war

I got two war wounds right in middle of my forehead... Had to explain all day at work lol

Loco

I'd wheel it
I got two war wounds right in middle of my forehead... Had to explain all day at work lol

I counted 21 on me including the 2 on my head. At least none of mine are that obvious though.

Yours must be real purdy by now.

G

Grumpy

Damn...I knew there was something we forgot...what with the guns blasting, balls flying, and all the ducking and sliding on the floor trying to avoid being hit.....never thought once about stopping to snap a pic.....you'd HAVE to be there!

R

Redneck

Pics

If I had of filmed or took pics you would of only seen Adrians back. I was hiding behind him alot!