OVO Spring Fever 2018 dates

badcompany

Club Member
I think every year about this time I begin go get a little ancy for this event, and every year I have to ask for time off from work so just like every year I'm asking what are the dates of the event please.. thanks

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I think every year about this time I begin go get a little ancy for this event, and every year I have to ask for time off from work so just like every year I'm asking what are the dates of the event please.. thanks

It's always the May long weekend. That said we now need to figure out where since we are no longer welcomed at the dam

badcompany

Club Member
That's the first I've heard of that and I'm sorry to hear it. Is there anything someone can do to reverse that decision so we can continue at the dam?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
That's up to the next president.
There was an email sent to us last year telling us they were no longer comfortable in having us there.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
From what I've heard, the previous event organizers have already tried to have an open discussion with OPG but there has been no response. I think we've been very lucky to have been allowed to stay there in previous years, OPG had nothing to gain financially, I guess they just did it to be nice.
The new exec was voted in on the weekend, give them some time to find some options.

badcompany

Club Member
Thank you for the update..
I suppose nothing lasts forever but still sad to hear it might not be held at the dam...
Thanks.

badcompany

Club Member
I've been asked about the event and would just like to know will it happen this year?
I know it might not be at the Dam but is the event a go for 2018?

thanks.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Will the event be returning next year?

We are still in talks with OPG. We are also exploring other options if negotiations fall through. As soon as we have an answer we will be posting to both the forum and FB page.