OVO Summer BBQ Saturday Sept. 20th

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
A big Thanks to Adrian, Kevin, Andrew, and Matt. The 'Bounty Hill' is kinda drivable Bwahaha, the rock pile has many lines for every truck, and the Barn ruins are shaping up for a fun obstacle. :manhug:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I'm looking forward to next year and a new line through the other half of the barn ruins. Someone please post vids from next weekend for me :)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Stacy will make cream cheese pin wheels, they are vegetarian.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
The dirt hill:

The Rock Pile:

Burger

Club Member
ill be there, and bringing the girlfriend and her daughter. weather permitting we will be camping aswell. hoping the girls will make a desert to

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Well I worked until 11:45 pm last night and 8:15 tonight and missed a beautiful night. I wouldn't get the RTI there until Saturday at the earliest unless somebody wants to come drag it there. Of course there is no plate on it now. Any chance somebody with connections to licensing (cough, Matt, cough) could get a plate registered to OVO. Though the question is do we even have a R.I.N.? We need to find out what is involved in that. Oh and I just remembered that I have my trailer loaded with a truck and other assorted scrap :banghead:

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Well I worked until 11:45 pm last night and 8:15 tonight and missed a beautiful night. I wouldn't get the RTI there until Saturday at the earliest unless somebody wants to come drag it there. Of course there is no plate on it now. Any chance somebody with connections to licensing (cough, Matt, cough) could get a plate registered to OVO. Though the question is do we even have a R.I.N.? We need to find out what is involved in that. Oh and I just remembered that I have my trailer loaded with a truck and other assorted scrap :banghead:

What happened to the plate on it?

I will ask Matt #2 on to how to go about this.

Anyone have a clue who it's registered too? Where the ownership is?

I have a spare trailer plate we can use for the weekend if need be.

I

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I doubt it was ever registered, an ex-club member just put his own plate on it and recently asked for it back.

MOX

Club Member
i am going to have to bow out of this up coming weekend.....:pissed: wish i could be there, post pics!

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Are you throwing the teeter totter on your trailer as well? :beer:

junkpile

All you need is $20, drop into a service Ontario (mto) and tell them you need a trailer plate for a homemade utility trailer. They'll give you a new plate and a new vin# to scribe onto it. Someone will have to volunteer to "own" it, unless OVO is incorporated and has an MTO fleet file# fleet insurance etc..... complicated..... etc..... lawyers...... etc...... B.S..... yadayadayada......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
Virginia and I are tentative, but wouldn't be till evening (7:45 - 8 arrival) so no need on food, just want to observe some shenanigans at some point hopefully!

BuBBaBO

Club Member
We're in (Traci, myself and the three girls) for a few hours. Sorry for the late reply. Traci is making Apple Cheesecake bars.

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
I got 48 Burgers, 52 dogs/sausages today so I hope that's enough, with the stuff that everybody is bringing ;)

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I'm trying to get a plate for the trailer but i might not get it in time.
Works been busy aswell as Matt.

So who is bringing it and the teeter totter?
I do have a trailer plate i think it's registered to my parents lol.

Also need an approximate weight of the trailer for licensing.

Last edited: