OVO's BOD for the 2021 season.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Due to the ongoing pandemic, OVO was unable to have a proper AGM. This year we voted in the members section (pays to be a member) on how to handle this year AGM/BOD. The majority of our members voted in favor of keeping the BOD the same as the 2020 season. I am hopeful with the vaccine rollout we can get back to a normal wheeling season this year.
When the trails open up this spring, please adhere to the COVID rules in the area you plan on wheeling. This responsibility will fall on...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I would rather spent the time, effort and $$ into the new build. Frame broke again, needs a tcase, front driveshaft, redo rear diff mounts, replace steering shaft/box, redo all 4x4 linkage/shifters. So if I am going to do that, I have a near mint western tub and frame to do it to. This time 4L and AW4 from an XJ in place of the 2.5L/AX15. But before that can go into the garage... Bimmer needs some upgrades... 7" intercooler, twin disk clutch, poly engine/trans/diff mounts, FRM2 upgrade, short shifter.... Aiming for high 12's this year instead of low 13's. Next year Pure 600 stage 2+ turbos and a 550-600hp tune and hopefully break into the 11's.