Parting out 95 YJ 4cyl

Baja

Parting out a 95 Jeep YJ 4cyl 250K. Bought for my wife but she doesnt like it :banghead: I will list what i can think of, if there is something you are interested in that is not listed pm me. If you would like a picture of something pm me your email address.

Tub, very good shape, no holes - Sold
Solid frame, no holes - Sold
Full doors very good shape - 150
black hardtop with working wiper and rear defrost - 100
2.5 wiring harness - Sold
Ax-5, shifts well, with clutch - Sold
21 spline...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
B

Bensjeep

Very much interested in the tub and the windshield fame &glass.. let me know if ROOTMOOSE doesn't take it cause I will.........
Bensjeep

R

Root Moose

I may be interested in the frame and doors also depending on condition.

Baja

I will try to get some pictures of the rims tonight. pm me your email address so I can send them too you

W

woodendude

Would this 2.5 pretty much bolt into my 91 tj? without changing out computer, harness etc?

Baja

do you mean 01 TJ? or 91YJ? 91 YJ yes but 01 TJ I dont know. Im sure it will bolt in but I think you would have to bring the computer and harness since mine is pre OBD2. Someone that knows more on the subject may pipe up and give more insight

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
If someone doesnt take the rims... I need some for those axles...lol

B

Bensjeep

Do you have a picture of this tub!! I would like to see it but if not I will take it. call me tomorrow night. I'll pm you.

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
Hi there. do you still have the black hardtop ? if so can you please let me know. I am very interested in it.
Thanks
Danny

Last edited:
W

woodendude

do you mean 01 tj? Or 91yj? 91 yj yes but 01 tj i dont know. Im sure it will bolt in but i think you would have to bring the computer and harness since mine is pre obd2. Someone that knows more on the subject may pipe up and give more insight

91 tj

S

stephmix

Hey,

I'm looking for the driver seatbelt. still have it and want to sell it if so how much???

Thanks

Steph

K

knben1

Hey do you have the springs looking for all front and back thanks Norm Benoit call me at 863-0405