Parting out 95 YJ 4cyl

G

guywithjeep

i need a turn signal switch if you have one. dustin 613-897-9939

R

Root Moose

I'd be interested in the frame if you can hang on to it till the spring - unless you are willing to deliver. :D I probably should have bought the tub. oh well.

Baja

Where abouts are you, I could possibly deliver inbetween Chirstmas and Newyears if you are going to be around. If not and it is still around in the spring it is yours.

Baja

Yep, waited till yesterday, was still availble so picked it up. It is already partly torn apart, that is why he was having a hard time getting rid of it. He now lives in Calgary so he cant just throw it back together.

Baja

Bump
Added a few more parts to the first post

I have another complete YJ of the same vintage if there is something else you need.

L

Lil Warlock

I'm lookin' for a complete dash and under dash harness. If ya got it.

Baja

Ya I have all that, in a 93. 140 bucks and I can meet you in Marmora as usual next time I am going to the inlaws (dont know when that is going to be)

L

Lil Warlock

Sounds good. When ever... just let me know. If I get up that neck of the woods, I'll give ya a shout.
If ya take long enough... the list may get longer. lol

Baja

Ok I will let you know.
The more parts you buy the cheaper they are going to get lol.

L

Lil Warlock

Hey Scott, not going to be needing that wiring harness. The Step-son picked up a '93 for parts. So I've got the harness from that. I'll keep ya in mind if I need anything else.