PJF Media Gallery

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Bill and I went to PJF this weekend. Thought I would share the Pics, Video to come soon.

Gallery:

http://www.webercomputing.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2631&g2_navId=x2c42f334

Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Actually it was the dryest I have ever seen it :)

My engine is knocking now, guess there was a reason for all the oil smoke at North Hastings.. Other than that, Spyder and Alex took out their drive shafts and a Sami took out it's t-case.

BTW: We all have poison IVY as well, Bill pretty bad, I just have a little bit...

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
Great pics and video.

There's even some ultra-rare footage of Adrian ACTUALLY crawling some stuff :flipoff:

Max was too cool - that's Bad Toy's 12 y.o. son driving Bad toy's buggy all day!

My first few attempts at the cliff - I learned that there can actually be such a thing as too much throttle - who knew??

I love Adrian's irresistable urge to shout advice / encouragement even though you gotta know there isn't a hope in hell I can hear it :D

Good example of why all 5 straps should be worn as well - I hit that tree hard and the shoulder belts actually bruised me a bit - imagine if I wasn't wearing them!!

Spyder was unreal as always. Watching him try the "old dirty snatch" obstable would blow your mind. And he did the whole trail backwards in only 2 wheel drive (front) with Adrian and I in front in the Wolf continually stopping and thinking "surely he needs the strap now?" but he just kept coming!!

Too bad there's no pics of us clearing trees out of the snatch - you could see what a man-mountain Alain is. The guy's as strong as a bear. He was bucking trees and handing me 3-4' length with one hand and I'd take them with both hands and my knees would buckle! His boy was the same - 13 and as strong as most full-grown men. Good fellas to know :)

It was a GREAT day of wheeling.

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
I love Adrian's irresistable urge to shout advice / encouragement even though you gotta know there isn't a hope in hell I can hear it :D

Yah, But you can't hear me even when I am sitting in the passenger seat :flipoff:;)