Project Brutal Undertaking

D

Da_Bear

Hey all I have just joined the forums and will be on here regularly chating with a few of you from time to time. I thaught that I would share the Brute build that I am elbow deep in that is being featured in Trucks Plus Magazine.

I will give you the links to the build threads as I just don't have the time to keep another going right now!!

http://www.na4wda.org/index.php/topic,1615.0.html

and AEV's site as well

http://forum.aev-conversions.com/showthread.php?t=704...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
What's the green thing beside the **** project?

Excuse me for not geting exited.

D

Da_Bear

What's the green thing beside the **** project?

Excuse me for not geting exited.

Yes that is a Scout and it is in the process of a frame off and preppin her for a Ram Jet 350.......

Bear

R

Root Moose

Yah, too many jeeps, show the scout build :clue:;)

Hmm, a Scout 800 with a IH 345, GM TBI injection, 700R4, D300... That would be a sweet combo...

Damn, just killed a kitten. LOL

D

Da_Bear

Welcome to this side of OVO Bear! Looking forward to watching the build up of the Brute. Which Tread Lightly decal are we going to put on it? hehehe

:beer: to a cool build!

:beer::beer: To the Scout build!!

A nice big one!!! LOL

And thanx for the Welcome!!!

Bear

D

Da_Bear

Sorry all not alot to report this week. We spent most of the weekend cleaning and prepping the frame for paint. The rear suspension brackets are almost done and I will post pics up as soon as I get the frame prepped and painted. Next weekend should be more productive and we should be on to body work and hopefully have the engine back from the machine shop...he he he...that means the 4.6 stroker can be assembled and bolted onto the tranny then thrown into place so the cab can go back on.

The deadline for completion is looming and with only a month or so left before the unveiling the pressure is on so again I appologise for no pics this week but I promise there will be more exciting progress over the next week and I will keep you all updated!!!

Bear