Question about Spring Fever

J

JeepJen

Hey there I had a few questions about Spring Fever and figured this would be the easiest way to ask.

1 - I do not meet all requirements, no full size spare, no working parking break
Can I do an easy run, such as stock friendly trail on Sunday?

2 - If so, can I show up Sunday to register? (before 9am of course)

3- If I have to work Sunday, is there any point in me coming Saturday? Looks to me like it's all competitions.

Last edited:

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Yes, still come out Saturday if you can.

The capture the flag portion is on a hydro line so there is mild to wild, you just have to choose what you are doing appropriatly. Most of the other portions of Saturday are also stock friendly, you just can't expect to do everything. We've had many stock vehicles participate in events over the years, you just have to drive more carefully.

There is always the option of riding with someone else too. There are usually several spare seats.

G

Gadzooks

Yes, still come out Saturday if you can.

The capture the flag portion is on a hydro line so there is mild to wild, you just have to choose what you are doing appropriatly. Most of the other portions of Saturday are also stock friendly, you just can't expect to do everything. We've had many stock vehicles participate in events over the years, you just have to drive more carefully.

There is always the option of riding with someone else too. There are usually several spare seats.

I agree, come one come all, the more the merrier. You'll have a great time regardless. If all else fails someone will have a spare to lend you should the need arise. It'll be good for you to see what your J**p can do in its stock form, and at the very least teach you a few things about driving "off-road".
There are several events you'll be able to participate in and many other stock trucks present as well.

J

JeepJen

Well I'll be there Saturday rain or shine. Me and my fiance. Can't wait!!!

Last edited: