Rims and Tires

G

Gadzooks

4 chrome toyota land cruiser rims (fits ford,toy,nissan,chev) 15x8 6bolt- 100$ (pending deal)
4 31, 10.5, 15 inch radials, 75% tread-75$ - Gone
4 stock suzuki sidekick rims 15x8 with almost bald 31's-Price drop 75$, need these gone.
1 brand new 31, 10.5, 15 goodyear wrangler - 50$
Also have two civic seat - free to good home. One has a tear, but both are salvageable and better than stock sammi seats.

Last edited:
G

Gadzooks

Pics

I'll take some pics tonight...the radials are general grabbers.

G

Gadzooks

I'll be home after 6:30 tonight, Tim if you wanna drop by and check out those tires you're welcome too, on Irving ave, near Gladstone and Preston...off Gladstone.
cheers

G

Gadzooks

are the tires weather cracked or cut

Nope, they are fine. I'll post a few pics later today, when I have a chance....to upload them. Tires are fine. Need some meatier ones for the kick!

G

Gadzooks

updates

Nobody needs stock suzuki rims? 15x7's, with rolling 31's. They would work fine for a winter tire, or rolling chassis.
Seats are still here and going to the curb this weekend.

G

Gadzooks

ha ha. alright, heres a pic of the stock sidekick rims and tires I need gone. Plus one of the Toyota rims, and as an added bonus here's a pic of Mr Steven West flexing out his shiny rig on a covert, secret society, mission to "wet crotch trail".

S

SWest

wet crotch trail... lol Hey thats true there was a name given to this new trail we found! lol

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
ha ha. alright, heres a pic of the stock sidekick rims and tires I need gone. Plus one of the Toyota rims, and as an added bonus here's a pic of Mr Steven West flexing out his shiny rig on a covert, secret society, mission to "wet crotch trail".

You call that "flex" !! :flipoff:

G

Gadzooks

You call that "flex" !! :flipoff:

On second thought, you know what Adrian, I agree, its more like "tip" then flex, lets call it testing out his rollover rate, or the accuracy of his inclinometer!!!!

From the sounds of things, All I've got left is one 31" Goodyear wrangler spare.
Rims are gone, or if not then second in line gets em.
Tires are gone, thanks Tim.
Stocker rims and tires in pic should be gone tonight....
Nobody needs a spare 31?