Rock Buggy

R

Root Moose

I noticed it today when I drove by... it was parked outside.

Axles? Selling with "placeholders" so that the axles can be used on the next project? Just speculating.

Andries

Club Member
I was in the area and stopped to look for s&g. The 'new' motor is a yota carburated 4 banger. It is twin-sticked, but you have to dislocate your shoulder to use the second shifter located slightly further back than the seats. The diffs are what they are, and were part of the donor vehicle as was one of the TC's. There are no brakes on the rear axle at all. One of the front lower links is bent. The cage is incomplete at best. No cross bars or any place to even anchor a 5-point. The rear bench seat is absolutely useless. No belts at all, and the backrest does not lock into place. There's coils and shocks for suspension, no bump stops and approx. an inch and half of up travel before the links bottom out on the frame (without anybody in the thing). No winch, but it has remote controlled flood lights... gotta have priorities you know.

All in all a decent attention grabber to put up at the road... until it rusts apart from old age.