Sheatown Rd near Athens?

K

Kyle TJ

Anybody ever wheel there before? Goes from Boyscout rd. Near Athens, to Charleston Lake area I think. Supposed to be pretty good.

K

Kyle TJ

Cool, I tested it out today. It's a nice trail, but the main trail i was 2wd the whole way. There looked to be a mud field play spot... Could be good. Let me know anytime you wanna go out together, I live near Toledo so not far.

K

Kyle TJ

Not the best photos ever ( taken with cellphone), but this was a cool spot to stop and take in the sights.

Attachments

• IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39

1badsuki

i live at the end of those trails. On marsh rd. let me know sometime when your heading out there. i may be able to joins you.

rugsucka

Want to take a tour this Sunday (10th)? I'm coming of a night shift Saturday with evening commitments, but free most of Sunday.

If it's a short trail we could consider B&D too - the city is selling their portion and time on that convenient trail might be limited.

K

Kyle TJ

I might be in if I finish a bit of work on the jeep sat. I'm gonna try really hard ;)

rugsucka

Wish I was able to help, but after the night shift Friday, I need to hit the dump, sleep, then get up and NOT SLEEP thought my daughter's dance recital.

Let me know how things go if you finish up -

K

Kyle TJ

On track with my jeep work... Should be ready for Sunday. When and where shall we meet?

K

Kyle TJ

If anyone is interested who lives around the Athens area, we'll be meeting up tomorrow (sunday) at 2pm by the petro station on the corner of main st. and rd. 5. There's at least 2 jeeps going, maybe a couple more. Pretty mild with play spots off the beaten path.

K

Kyle TJ

Here's a bit of footage of me climbing the rock. I took a bit easier route up than Rugsucka.

E

emouchet

Cool, i will be wiling to there today. .. Anybody interested?( dont want to go by myself :))

E

emouchet

sure , let me know ... I have time off next week....
monday to thursday (evening)
from next friday I will be off for a month.. let me know ;)