soul collector

S

soul collector

Hey I have a 1970 jimmy with 44'tires,for mudding and a 1961 cadillac hearse with 66' tires I use for takeing people for rides.It seats 11 people has 5 ton diffs,454 chevy,I live alone on a farm with lots of mud an hills to keep me an my buddies busy.Any one who wants to try out there truck in some mud is welcome to stop by.Just outside of arnprior. later. Terry ps.If you'd like a drive in the hearse give me a call. 613-622-7639

Last edited:
R

R/T Banshee

Hey I have a 1970 jimmy with 44'tires,for mudding and a 1961 cadillac hearse with 66' tires I use for takeing people for rides.It seats 11 people has 5 ton diffs,454 chevy,I live alone on a farm with lots of mud an hills to keep me an my buddies busy.Any one who wants to try out there truck in some mud is welcome to stop by.Just outside of arnprior. later. Terry

Nice caddy! I bet that thing is a blast to drive, how does it do in the mud?

Jimbog

Club Member
Hey I have a 1970 jimmy with 44'tires,for mudding and a 1961 cadillac hearse with 66' tires I use for takeing people for rides.It seats 11 people has 5 ton diffs,454 chevy,I live alone on a farm with lots of mud an hills to keep me an my buddies busy.Any one who wants to try out there truck in some mud is welcome to stop by.Just outside of arnprior. later. Terry

Sweet !!!!I wouldn't mind taking you up on that some day. Always looking for new places to play in the Mud. I like Mud!

Last edited:
G

Grumpy

That is f-in sick dude!! That Cad would give Fast Eddie a run for his money for sure!

Last edited:
D

DoctorPhate

Awesome build man. I'd love to come out and try that thing out.