Spring Fever Clearing Run - Sun May 14th

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
From the meeting last night it looks like Sunday May 14th is the best date for the clearing run for Spring Fever.

We need capable, reliable trucks to clear any fallen trees, etc off the Quinn.

I imagine we will meet at Munfords in Calabogie. I will let Trump, I mean Terry, confirm.

:smokin:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Since mine has been reliably holding down jack stands for a few years, I may be up for TB duties with someone.

EDIT: Out, forgot it's Mother's Day :(

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
May be able to go AND provide a seat, as usual things are fluid. She is feeling better but that can change..
I can give confirmation midweek of.

Jimbog

Club Member
May 14th Mothers Day? Well that sucks, I got my buggy ready with new driveshaft.s I was looking forward to the clean up run because I will be in Nashville for the Spring Fever weekend this year. We are hosting the family for mothers day this year. So I am out. No way to make it the 13th? Saturday.

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
May 14th Mothers Day? Well that sucks, I got my buggy ready with new driveshaft.s I was looking forward to the clean up run because I will be in Nashville for the Spring Fever weekend this year. We are hosting the family for mothers day this year. So I am out. No way to make it the 13th? Saturday.

It is a possibility. Matt, Jamie, Richard?

98AT

Just an FYI the trail is fairly clear shouldn't be much to do, most of the downed trees have already been cut or pushed out of the way from what I've seen over the past few weeks.

Last edited:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Saturday or Sunday works for me.
And I may have a spare seat, I won't know till we get closer to the date.

Minion

If it stays on the Sunday and I can find a spare seat I'm good to go, if it get's changed to the Saturday I can't come along.

zuk

Club Member
Dawn and I are good for Sat or Sunday. Just let us know time and meeting place.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Sunday won't be good now since it is Mother's day. Saturday though should be good

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
So are we changing the date to Saturday or leaving it to Sunday. More bodies seem available for Saturday than sunday

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
So are we changing the date to Saturday or leaving it to Sunday. More bodies seem available for Saturday than sunday

In case Terry cannot respond while traveling, he is running it and it will be Sat.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
saturday it is, meet at the dam for 9:30.

Can i get a confirmed count of people please?