Spring Fever Prep Time

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Bell's Corner Zellers, Exit at Moodie Dr and go south, corner of Robertson N45 19.356 W75 49.981

Mumford's gas station/restaurant, CR 508 and CR 511, N45 18.427 W76 42.940

The Dam, follow CR 508, split left on Hydro Dam Rd, turn left on Mountain Chute Rd, turn right at the end N45 11.501 W76 54.156

Is that good enough for ya :flipoff:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Well we got the Quinn all cleaned up. The way to Pinion Pass had 4 big trees and tons of little ones. From the split out the back door it was clear. We used the chain saw for most big trees, but Bill decide to attack one with his undercarriage, I'll post pics later.

Tim, did you guys make it out?

Oh yah, and I started with 8 PSI in the tires, and came out with 8 PSI. The beadlocks are GREAT :D

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Pics are up.
http://ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/clean_quinn_08/

On the way in the beaver dam was fine, but on the way out there was a big hole.

We don't know what happened, but it's hard to believe it happened naturally. Did a good job cleaning the tires though :)

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Bill, Justin and I went down Pinion Pass, Steve (Bubba) and (sorry, didn't get the name) in a LWB Zuk went in the front door. We met at the back door/front door/pinion pass intersection to go out the back door. Tim and Keith with Andrew as passenger went on the power line. Hopefully they made it back?

B

bubba

what a trail

went in through the front door in the JK with Chuck? and ? in the zuk.Trails were cleared wide enough for atv's so we cut back the dead fall where we needed to(not to bad). We encountered lots of atv's, but everyone was very friendly, some were amazed to see that we were climbing through this trail. I had to winch myself up and over a sizable rock, broke a running board ,didn't like em anyways, lots of scraping plastic(tire rub), but got the job done.
What a trail.
Steve.....

K

kbrousseau

We had a good day, no problems but I have come to realize that I deifinately need new front springs and shocks, although I know have nicely flared front wheel wells thanks to said springs and shocks.

Buster

Club Member
We had a good day, no problems but I have come to realize that I deifinately need new front springs and shocks, although I know have nicely flared front wheel wells thanks to said springs and shocks.
Your not the only one that received some on trail mods....my right rocker is a little bit higher after Pinion pass, and playing on the rock pile at the dam!!! I think I need some sliders or the doors won't close soon.

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
Thanks everyone for helping out on Sat. I really appreciated it! makes events much easier to run when you have good help!

As Andrew said we got back to the damn about 5:30.. What time did the other crew get out? I am sure you were long gone when we got there.

The power line has not changed much this year for once.. logging roads are pretty much the same.. No troubles for us, just takes time to plan it all!

Should be a good event.. just hope we do not have to contend with to many trucks parking at the damn!

Tim

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I think we got back to the parking lot around 3:30. We then played on the rocks where Justin blew a bead. We left for home before 4:30.

K

kbrousseau

Tim... I just realized I still have your 2 way radio. I will bring to Spring Fever unless you need it sooner.

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
thanks, we noticed just after yo left, but you were gone quick.. so sure bring it to SF, that will be good!