Spring Fever Volunteer role call

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
Hi Everyone,

OK coming down to the wire for SF, so I have a list of things that people have volunteered for, but I need confirmation now and basically to put your name to a volunteer position.

1. Vehicle inspections: (safety officers) Friday dinner time/evening and sat morning ? Adrian?, Andy?, Mitko (I believe these are our safety officers)
2. Registration Friday dinner till Sat morning ? Stacey , would like a second person to fill in for a bit.
3. Set up the course on Friday morning...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Stacy and I can do a checkpoint if needed. If all goes well I'll have the 'Runner.

Buster

Club Member
I can be there for Noon on Friday with the Zuk in tow. Not to fussy on what to do but I will be leaving Saturday evening for home.

tlowe

Tim, I can help out on anytime Friday. I was planning on going up Thursday night if others were going up.

I can also bring up some skids for fire wood if need be.......

Let me know

Trevor:beer:

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Tim, I will be Fr. afternoon, will help any spot, just pick one for me and let me know, and yes I am one of the safety oficers. I will come with the G so rough roads no problem.

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
thanks so far to everyone who responded.

OK so

Terry: thanks yes I will put you down for a checkpoint (you will get your exercise).

Mitko: I will mark you down for a checkpoint and inspections if needed. Bring rubber boots.

John: Yes please bring score cards, will contact you about signs today, and I will mark you for bringing RTI and manning it from 3-5 pm (need one more person to work with john on this)

Jon: If you are there, great to help with inspections can rotate if we have a few. For firewood enough to have a decent fire for a while. Will you bring water buckets as well? need a few.

Adrian: Will put you down for inspections and leave Sunday open for now. Maybe you can work with Jon to get the fire going sat night.

Justin: Can you confirm if you are volunteering to help a checkpoint on sat, or if you plan to run the event? not sure from your post.. thanks!

Trevor: there will be a few of us up Thursday evening (well at least me). I need one more truck to go out on Friday to set up the course. If you can help with that that would be great.

Still looking for more volunteers for checkpoints etc. lmk please!

Tim

Buster

Club Member
thanks so far to everyone who responded.

OK so

Terry: thanks yes I will put you down for a checkpoint (you will get your exercise).

Mitko: I will mark you down for a checkpoint and inspections if needed. Bring rubber boots.

John: Yes please bring score cards, will contact you about signs today, and I will mark you for bringing RTI and manning it from 3-5 pm (need one more person to work with john on this)

Jon: If you are there, great to help with inspections can rotate if we have a few. For firewood enough to have a decent fire for a while. Will you bring water buckets as well? need a few.

Adrian: Will put you down for inspections and leave Sunday open for now. Maybe you can work with Jon to get the fire going sat night.

Justin: Can you confirm if you are volunteering to help a checkpoint on sat, or if you plan to run the event? not sure from your post.. thanks!

Trevor: there will be a few of us up Thursday evening (well at least me). I need one more truck to go out on Friday to set up the course. If you can help with that that would be great.

Still looking for more volunteers for checkpoints etc. lmk please!

Tim

Volunteering for a checkpoint.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Tim,

We'll help with scoring Sat. night. I'll try to get the flags done this week then we need to figure out how to get them to someone who will be there Friday AM.

I can bring water buckets with lids, so we don't drop all the water driving it to the firepit.

We should be there Friday afternoon with the cash box and insurance waivers.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Tim,

We'll help with scoring Sat. night. I'll try to get the flags done this week then we need to figure out how to get them to someone who will be there Friday AM.

I can bring water buckets with lids, so we don't drop all the water driving it to the firepit.

We should be there Friday afternoon with the cash box and insurance waivers.

I can pick up the flags, cash box and insurance waivers Wednesday night if you want. I'll be leaving for the dam Thursday after work, ETA of 7pm. Then we can have the early birds signed up, waivered and paid for early Friday to beat the rush.

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
Thanks

Justin:
I now have you down for a checkpoint ;-)

ONLY 2 checkpoints left.. but would be nice for Justin to have some help!

Richard:

Sounds good for the money etc. Flags, are you going to be able to trim them as well? If so I can get them from you at work one day, our offices are almost next door....

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
Andrew:

Can you confirm if you will be able to lay the GPS points over a map for an alternate to my unique hand drawings?

also confirm if you will be doing the stakes or not, if not I will do it. If we need to get some wood lmk.

Thanks
Tim

Mini-T

Sasquatch
Andrew:
Can you confirm if you will be able to lay the GPS points over a map for an alternate to my unique hand drawings?

Also confirm if you will be doing the stakes or not, if not I will do it. If we need to get some wood lmk.

I'm working on GPS points on a Topo map. I'm not sure about the GPS track but the points will be there.

I'm 95% sure that I'll be there Friday to layout the flags and signs, I just need my boss to sign off on the vacation time.

I'll look tonight to see what I can find for stakes.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm

What is the definition of "decent"? I've got a bunch of dry hardwood I can bring. I'll just fill the back of the Toy, should do for both Friday and Sat nights.

It would help if someone else can get their hands on some construction scraps that would help with starting the fire.

Sorry no water buckets from me, don't have any and not likely any room for them if I did.

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
John:
Sure bring it all on Thursday and I will grab it from you at end of day (4:30 ish). Thanks

Jon: There are always a bunch of seperate fires, but the main fire on Sat night is all I am looking to make work. relying on wood there is not always the best. Bring what you can and don't worry about the buckets.

Andrew, I will pick up wood tomorrow and cut if you are not able to I just need confirmation from you on if we need to or not. Thanks, oh and Happy Birthday!!

Thanks to Mike for volunteering for a checkpoint and also to Mike L.

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
So currently I have people matched as follows for the checkpoints:

Obstacle course - Terry and Stacey

Muddy String - Mitko

Blind reverse - Mike F.

Log course - Justin

Congestion (star) - Mike L.

Please plan to meet with me on that Saturday morning at 8:30 am!

Thanks
TIm

M

mcgee

yes i have the 45gal drums (6) at home.if someone can pick up what you need ,great.but if not ill TRY to bring em up thurday night late and drop off.
I work most part of that weekend.

pete