Stolen! Rims and tires.

I

IncredibleHulk

Sometime between Sunday the 22nd and Thursday the 28th around midnight some dirtbag stole 4 rims and tires (15 "Black American Racing Steels) and Goodyear MTR's with about 75% tread from my 2004 Rubicon...
Please keep your eyes and ears open for these losers...

It's got to be someone local, we were out of town for a few days.
Left it up on blocks in our driveway, and left the nuts behind.
Reward leading to a name and address...

So no run for me on Saturday.
Cas.

O.D.

Club Member
How could that have happened? You LIVE right on the main drag of Osgoode? Your neighbours are like 20ft from you on both sides?

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I have told a couple buddies out in your area and Kempville to keep their eyes open. Btw, were you able to look at the gas station cameras?

louie

That is horsecrap!!! Talked to a few of the guys I know to keep an eye out for ya!!!

Hope you find them!!!

I

IncredibleHulk

they said that the cameras do not see as far as my house

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
they said that the cameras do not see as far as my house

what if they parked there, and walked to your house...or drove past there with the tires in the back of a truck... You should see if there is a way to view the video's...

J

JKMurf

I can't believe those dumb shits could get away with stealing tires and rims right off the truck on Main street Osgoode! If their stupid enough, they'll try to sell them on Usedottawa.com or kijiji.ca. I live in Kemptville so I'll keep an eye out for them and let you know if I see or hear of anything.

I

IncredibleHulk

thanks we have a 250$ reward for there return or and info on the person that took them

I

IncredibleHulk

so we have new rims and tires on the jeep now but there is still a reward if anyone finds mine
heres the new ones
they came with locking nuts so at least it will make it harder for them

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 35
I

IncredibleHulk

yeah same size no money to lift and go bigger right now

I

IncredibleHulk

to anyone in kemptville if you can keep your eyes out for a maroon/red TJ with i THINK a tan hard top do not remember with 4 what look like mtrs and my rims with one spare alum rim...if anyone sees it park somewhere if they could possibly walk by see if any of the rims have a yellow scratch on them

thanks
cas

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
It would be awesome if that ends up being them.

to anyone in kemptville if you can keep your eyes out for a maroon/red TJ with i THINK a tan hard top do not remember with 4 what look like mtrs and my rims with one spare alum rim...if anyone sees it park somewhere if they could possibly walk by see if any of the rims have a yellow scratch on them

thanks
cas