Thanks for the add

Crateshaker

Not much of a 4x4. Just a stock Ram.
Have trained many operators in the military. Have certified trainer from AM General for H1 off road trainer.
Driver off road in Afghanistan, Croatia, US and Canada.
Can drive anything... literally.

Looking for some easy stock runs to break in the misses to hook her on another one of my addictions. Lol

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
You sound adventurous, and a stock RAM (with running boards) would have issues with our stock trails. So what I will do is give you some forest access roads to take her on, with plenty of adventurous offshoots if your heart desires. Start here, head South, you can end up in Oompah and see some serious beautiful country. It will probably be best to carry an Atlas of the area, or a GPS with the Canada NR topo's downloaded. But again, you sound adventurous. :)

Ohhh, and welcome!

Crateshaker

Adventurous but experienced. Don't wanna destroy my truck either.

No running boards.

Attachments

• IMG_6608.JPG
    IMG_6608.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 16

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Don't wanna destroy my truck either.

This, combined with a crew cab wheelbase, is going to be your biggest limit. I'm positive I could get my Dodge (2500, so fair bit more ground clearance than yours) down a good number of the trails here, but I don't know how much of my rockers would be left when I was done.

Crateshaker

Yes understood. I am currently in a work truck, but might be getting my own, smaller crew, say Colorado, or jeep... just find em pricy. I just want to get my girl out and show her an idea of what a 4x4 can do.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Welcome! - Looking forward to what you can do in an actual off-road vehicle ;) There are lots of "un-maintained" and scenic roads in the lanark area I can point you to for Dodge Ram Adventures.