Thanks for the great turnout everyone!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks everyone for the great weekend! 58 trucks registered, probably well over 150 people. Thanks for the support everyone!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Thanks to all that organized. Even though I was broken most the weekend, I still had a great time! Cant wait for next year!

louie

no the thanks souuld be all yours and those that helped organize it!
although I wasnt able to attend it all this year but the time i was there was a blast next year will hopefully be different!

T

The Beast

Fantastic weekend. That was a lot of fun - perfect weather, fun trails, great people, and lots of new stories to tell. Thank you for the great organization. I'll definitely go back! :) Now, where do we post photos and videos?

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Also thanks to Andrew, Bill and Mitchel for helping with the Twist Off part. And Tim for the expert spotting on the rock course ;)

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Had a great time! Actually still here and will be leaving shortly. Thanks everyone for a great event!

badcompany

Club Member
i had a blast and next year will be better , thanks to all and logan thanks for welding up my buddies junk, its much appricated.

May%2024%20Weekend%20074.jpg

E

emouchet

I have to say a big thanks to the organiser of that event , we had lots of fun , super nice experiance to meet new people .... you guys make me discover what a jeep can do ;) I will be there next year with some mod and hope to be able to try Quiin or Creg.

Thanks again OVO... Cant wait for the next event :)

Well Done.

Here is some picture.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Thanks to all of the guys who decided not to let the event disappear but instead put in the hard work and effort to create an awesome time for everyone.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Thanks again to everyone for this event! loved it. here are some highlight pics from the weekend...:D

DSCF3347.jpg
DSCF3368.jpg
DSCF3364.jpg
DSCF3355.jpg
DSCF3353.jpg

stinky rat

had to cancel last minute, the jeep is going for a check up tommorow on the tranny. i think about you guys all week end, hope to be there next year , glad that everyonhe ad a blast.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Awesome weekend, what a great turnout.
I also would like to thank everyone who came out aswell as all the organizers and helpers and trail leaders aswell.
Matt