TIM's been playing...

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
James has some nice rocks on his property....

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 49

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
we have small case leak...

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 38

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
None! we've arranged to get one to Brads house today or tomorrow. TIM only has one spare, if anyone could part with a second that would be awesome.

Jimbog

Club Member
The T-Case well will dry up soon! When are you guys going to realize that the little zuk box can't stand up to torque and big wheels? It doesn't matter how much you reinforce them. They will just find the next weak link like the imput shaft. Call OTT, they can fix you up with a nice adapter that will solve ALL your problems!!!

Oh, have fun at Rausch Creek!!

;-)
Sorry John who is OTT?

S

SuziCrazy

Call OTT, they can fix you up with a nice adapter that will solve ALL your problems!!!

LMAO!! Ya if you have 3+ months to waste waiting for your product to arrive. Samurai T-case are way cheaper and quicker to replace. Doesn't matter what you build nothing is "break proof" TRUST me I can break it. (Hard Luck Award 3 Times and counting)

leadfoot

Club Member
Hey Terry, tell Tim to take it easy on the t-case. He won't have enough gearing if he stuffs a stock case in there. Make sure all the t-case mounting bolts are tight cause they come loose. Don't kill the truck before you go to Rausch creek. lol