Toyota parts NEEDED

R

ROUGHcrawl

Alright so I'm prepping for my engine and axle swap, into the kick. But I need a few things still

Driveshafts, double cardan joints with slips, typical toyota ones
front brake calipers, for Toyota solid axles
clutch master and slave cylinder for W56 trans

I need more, so if you have anything I might be able to use, please post it here.

badcompany

Club Member
in the spring ill have my complete drivetrain for sale.
its currently used every day, in my daily driver, a 95 4runner
22re with York oba and a w56 transmission and dual top shift transfer cases with foa crossmember and pinion parking brake. with dave's offroad triple shifters.
my axles are already sold, the direvshafts im keeping.

with the trail gear p/s pump and hyd. ram I'm asking 1800. that's with engine ecm and wiring to run engine.

Last edited:
R

ROUGHcrawl

Hey badcompany thanks, that's a great price for sure, but I already have an engine (rebuilding currently),trans, and dual cases.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Bump got clutch cylinders, really need front brake calipers even just dead cores.

NRTYota

Club Member
I think I got some '83 front calipers somewhere. Not sure how good they are I pulled them off a front axle I started rebuilding.
I just have to figure out where I put them.

R

ROUGHcrawl

If you find them let me know it would be great to save the massive core charges

R

ROUGHcrawl

LOOKING for toyota VSS (speed sensor) from 92-95 4runner or the like should work.

R

ROUGHcrawl

BUMP in real serious need of stupid toyota cone washers for the steering knuckles!!

R

ROUGHcrawl

Cone washers found, still looking for electronic speed sensor for geared tcase, rear wheel cylinders/ rear brake parts in general.

thanks

R

ROUGHcrawl

Brakes done, cone washers found, kick is nearly complete. Now I need a air cleaner 10"x 3" or smaller, with lid and base, ideally 5-1/8" hole but can make others work. Alternator pulley for GM alt, the smaller the better. I also need toyota wheel nuts. and still looking for that electronic speed sensor and electronic speedo.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Alternator pulley solved, wheel nuts found, now I really need an air cleaner.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Looking for a working w56 as the one I installed seems to be in need of a rebuild.

R

ROUGHcrawl

So far I've found everything I need but the VSS, might just ebay that. Now I need a power steering pulley, V-belt, 5" ish with 0.625" bore keyway.

Thanks