Toys for Tots Sunday Dec 7th

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I know this is a liittle early to be thinking about this but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing another Toys for Tots this year? It was allot of fun last year and think we could probibly get it even biigger this year if we all put our heads together. I can organize it if there is enough people interested. I'm just wondering if there is enough interst, not necisarily a commitment.

M

mcgee

yes great idea. early helps at least i can plan ahead ,get time booked off,etc.
let me know please.whenever things are planed.

S

snippy

For those of us who weren't around last year, any details? Maybe an old thread I can read? Guess I could search, will pretend my sunburn is handicapping my internet skillz. :)

J

JeepJen

Whatever it is I'm in and would like to offer my assistance if needed

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Well what we do is we fill our trucks up with toys for Toy Mountain and then convoy down the parkway to the toy mountain depot, drop them off and go for brunch/lunch at The Preston.

Last year i think we had 8 trucks/cars. This year i'd like to get at least 20.

Here's last years Thread. http://ovo.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=318

So who's interested?

Does anyone know who i should contact for EOTB see if they would be interested again also?

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Ok, thanks John. I will. And yes i will make sure the depot is open. I want this thing to be too big to be able to stuff in the back of someones truck :lmao:

J

JeepJen

What about contacting local media for some photo ops? Like A channel and such, radio too?

**I USED to have a contact at A channel, a producer for the morning show. If she is still there I *MAY* be able to push this on her

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Yes i would really like to get the media involved so That would be hugely appreciated. See what you can do. Thanks Jen
:beer:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Sounds good. Thanks John, i was thinking exactly the same thing. Could someone please move this to the public forum.
As for a date i am looking for it to be around the same time as last year. So probibly around Dec 6-7. But whatever works best for the majorty we can do.