trail-gear group buy

D

Dirk

Working on that Twinky...no truck at the moment. :( Planning on attending a meeting sometime in Spring and then riding shotgun with a buddy for a few month until my ride is ready.

Looked closer at Marlins dual case adapter. Will most likely get it, 10 degrees clocked.

I am interested in getting a set of 4.7:1 T-case gaers fron TG.

szabotage

k, everyone here who is interested please private message me a formal list with part #'s to match. the way things are looking PJF seems to be the best deal going around so far. I'll email them the list for pricing on feb 1st.

this way ppl can decide if they wanna purchase right away or wait a bit depending on how much we save.

szabotage

by the looks of things it don't look too great. 2 orders not including myself I don't think were looking at much of a discount. I'm gonna call fri. and see what they say.

szabotage

I tried that already, with no response. either way I'm out. something else came up and I unfortunately won't be able to make a purchase anymore. maybe next year.

S

SWest

talking about biz's

I wrote Lowrangeofforad about how I didnt receive any stickers with my purchase (SHUT UP we all love stickers) he wrote back to me on a Sunday and sent me first class a shit load of stickers and banners and stuff.

Just saying my word on good business's in case youre wondering where to buy!

And PJF4x4 well I must say I spoke to him and WOW really impressive service!

G

Gadzooks

I wrote Lowrangeofforad about how I didnt receive any stickers with my purchase (SHUT UP we all love stickers) he wrote back to me on a Sunday and sent me first class a shit load of stickers and banners and stuff.

Just saying my word on good business's in case youre wondering where to buy!

And PJF4x4 well I must say I spoke to him and WOW really impressive service!

Should have told me I've got Lowrange stickers out the wazoo! But yeah, I second Steve's impression. Have ordered a few things thru lowrange and Sean will price match anything you need, communicative service, helpful info, and actual responses when calling or emailing. That being said, check with PJF before ordering anything from the American guys. Just my 2 or 3 cents.

D

Dirk

Thanks for trying to put this together.

I am ready for parts now, will check Lowrange and PJF before I order. Also have decided to go with the Marlin dual case adapter. Thx for making me take a second look.