Trail run/events list for the 2018 season... Trail leaders NEEDED!!!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Here is the list of trail runs & events so far for this years season. We need trail leaders so please feel free to volunteer!
If you see a trail run that you would like to lead please PM me, and ill add you to it as the leader. Also depending on other clubs trail run schedule, we may be able to change trail run dates to the Sunday or Saturday.

I am also looking for volunteers to help me run this years twist off on July 14th. Message me for more info if interested.

May 6th - Safety course...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I could lead Lavant, it is only 15 mins from my house ;)

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
You don't have darling or Green lake on there - Remove one of the Lavants, replace it with Green lake and I will lead ;)

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Put me tentatively leading for Gorge June 17th.
Hoping to do Lavant June 2nd but have to build garden box during May and May is looking busy already

Last edited:

trixter192

Club Member
No Wabun? Three mountain? Cloyne? How about OVO try out Bear skull. I'd love to see some guys out at Three Mountain, I had so much fun there, and can share a PERFECT camping spot on Crown land by a lake with no one in sight. How about some new trails from OF4WD, there are 25 trails listed for Eastern Ontario/Ottawa.

If you want a guide and have room in your rig, give me a shout. I miss wheeling. Trying my best to help the club.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Not necessarily a bad idea we might want to change one of the usual ones to a different trail or have it as an alternate and let whomever is interested around that weekend make that call. That said there are still weekends in between that anyone who wants to setup their own runs still can.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
No Wabun? Three mountain? Cloyne? How about OVO try out Bear skull. I'd love to see some guys out at Three Mountain, I had so much fun there, and can share a PERFECT camping spot on Crown land by a lake with no one in sight. How about some new trails from OF4WD, there are 25 trails listed for Eastern Ontario/Ottawa.

If you want a guide and have room in your rig, give me a shout. I miss wheeling. Trying my best to help the club.

How capable of a rig is required?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
So the Dodge would be okay? 33's and an LSD in the rear would be mild mods for most :lmao:

Mild mods would be a subjective term. Some one say angry eyes are a mild mod (I have other descriptions for it but don't want to offend anyone) :D

Raven

Club Member
that sounds interesting

what about the (18-19) May long weekend?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member

If you want to lead a different trail on a date listed, let me know. Ill see if it interferes with other clubs. If it doesnt then I will change it.
I listed the trails I know of and have been on. I dont know where the others are at this time. Im hoping to explore more this year to get to know more.
Adrian made a suggestion to lead a different trail, and it got changed. But I need people to step up to lead, and make suggestions for it to happen.

Function > Form

Club Member
Pinstriping and maybe a dent of two is assumed if you take any full size out, otherwise capable. Check out my old review here. https://ovo.ca/forums/showthread.ph...mountains-Godin-Lake/page3&highlight=mountain

I forget what you said back then about the needed mods and didn't see it in your review - I thought at the time you said 35s and a rear locker...maybe I'm thinking of another run you did? Anyhow - I'd like to get up there to see how far I could get. At this point, I'm assuming I wouldn't get far at all.

So 'mild mods' on what? :) we can chat tonight if you are coming to the mtg.

trixter192

Club Member
I forget what you said back then about the needed mods and didn't see it in your review - I thought at the time you said 35s and a rear locker...maybe I'm thinking of another run you did? Anyhow - I'd like to get up there to see how far I could get. At this point, I'm assuming I wouldn't get far at all.

So 'mild mods' on what? :) we can chat tonight if you are coming to the mtg.

It's like Lavant. You can do it. I'm in night school until August. No meetings until then.

Djtc

I would say 3 mountains is pretty much stock friendly. There is one spot that would be a little tricky but with good spotting no problems. Nice long trail with guaranteed pin stripping!