Truck collection just grew a bit.

G

Grumpy

Yup, had the cash, saw it at the auction and jumped on it......hard to resist with the 8 litre in it......seats 7, loaded, and 3/4 ton to boot....(never thought these came 3/4 ton....it's a Yukon XL not a Suburban). Hate the colour, but there was too much to love about it...... looking forward to the first boys weekend roadtrip to the Detroit Auto Show and Toronto Monster Jam in January with it. Might even find a new trailer along the way and bring it home too.....

Attachments

• Yukon-2..jpg
    Yukon-2..jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Yukon..jpg
    Yukon..jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

szabotage

nice score, steve! I just inherited an 89 suburban with a 130K as well. also picked up a couple sets of 1 tons off some F350's the other day, sold one set, guess where the other set is going? :D now if I can just find me a cummins 5.9 to swap in....

Loco

I'd wheel it
Nice find. I'm with Steve though, white has to be my least favourite vehicle colour.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Sweet truck. Normally I'm with the "no white paint" group, but I think it looks good on that body style.

G

Grumpy

I think the only reason the white doesn't look too bad on that style of vehicle is the amount of darkened glass that offsets the glare of the white....going at noon today to pick it up, then off for the E-test....