vehicle insurance

C

CdnSeries2a

So Palladium is dead to me, dealing with some guy named Billy...
No callbacks and when I call him he says let me call you back and never does.

I guess my business isn't wanted and their customer service sucks.
Al.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
That's too bad. I dealt with Billy this year as we were making changes to our policy. It was slow going and he blamed the insurance company but in the end it just delayed our payment till all was in order which wasn't really a bad thing.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Lynne and I aren't impressed with Palladium either. They never return calls. Lynne's car insurance payments change by the month, we've been trying to get a proper explination since Jan with no answeres. Her ins will be moved as soon as we replace the car (ie SOON)

Try Bradley's Insurance in Stittsville, I've been quite impressed with them so far.

O.D.

Club Member
We used to be with Bradleys for 16+ years. Moved to QC and had to change carriers.. Then when we move back, they would not recognize our past history and were going to treat us as new clients. I too know Tim and Chris from Palladium.. They gave us the best rates and went with them (Try calling for Chris Barrette.... He'll return your calls Al..).. In any event, then along came a corporate offering through my wife's work and i was looking at a total that was over $1000 less than Palladium so it was a no brainer (Ironically enough the corporate offering was through..... Bradleys!!!)...

Either Palladium or Bradley's I have had great success with.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
The only good service I've had from Palladium was the day we set up our original policy and gave them the first cheque. That and one occasion I was out on FD duties, 4 of us stopped at the Lighthouse in Constance Bay for breakfast and Tim happened to be there and paid for it.

If you've managed to get suitable service from them, good for you, I'm impressed.

Everyone has good and bad stories to tell about all places.......

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Ive been with easyway ins. For 6 years now. I have 3 vehicles insured through them. My Jimmy, Blazer, and me Prelude. The Prelude I pay $120 per month for it to be fully insured for $25000 with the mods on it. The blazer is $875 per year. Dont remember about the jimmy. I turned 25 a few months ago, and they forgot to adjust my rates, so they are going to be a little lower. I find they are a lot better to deal with then most places. When I was pricing insurance for the lude most people would hang up or tell to to call somewhere else as soon as I mentioned it is modded.

http://easywayinsurance.ca/