WANTED: a zooklounge for a day :)

szabotage

the otherday I went to reset the valvelash after my motor started getting really 'clacky' unfortunately, it turns out something had gotten lodged in between the lifters and the camshaft gouging a good 1/8 off the camshaft lobes. anyways to make a long story short, I need a place to replace my head. my landlord won't let me do it in my parking spot, besides, I've noticed it's not as warm as it used to be and this white stuff all around :p

anywhoo, Scott, are you willing to rent some...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

G

Gadzooks

I'll rent you mine for cheaper, and hold an umbrella over your head!

szabotage

that's gasket money, I'll see what I can scrounge after the zook is fixed! who's the cashier? I don't think I'll be able to make it to any meetings for a lil bit.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Mike, you can use my garage. for the best price ever - FREE. there is only one very small problem - the floor is dirty and need to be washed. with beer :):beer:

szabotage

thanx all for offering. the truck was immobile after one morning I went to start it and broke a rocker arm so I just ended up fixing it in the parking lot this weekend. I just set up a tarp around the engine bay and stuck a small propane catalytic heater under to keep my fingers from freezing. purrs like a kitty kat :)