welder needed

jeep_junkie

Hey all,

Once again, I know that I haven't spoken with hardly anyone from the club and I apologize for that...so many problems going on in my family STILL (that I won't get into) that I've been wrapped up, I don't have time for anything else. Anyways I'm wondering if anyone who lives in town has a welder that I may use and rent from you at your place to use so that I can fix my muffler. It's complete off and the Jeep sounds like shit and I need to fix it bad. I dont think it will take that...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
110v flux core at my place, if you want to do it here. I'm only home tonight though, otherwise in the 'Frew for the weekend working on the Samurai.

Hey all,

Once again, I know that I haven't spoken with hardly anyone from the club and I apologize for that...so many problems going on in my family STILL (that I won't get into) that I've been wrapped up, I don't have time for anything else. Anyways I'm wondering if anyone who lives in town has a welder that I may use and rent from you at your place to use so that I can fix my muffler. It's complete off and the Jeep sounds like shit and I need to fix it bad. I dont think it will take that long to fix either. I really don't have anymore than about 15 mins of actual welding that I need to do.
So if anyone out there thinks that they would be able to help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Mike

berger

I am near Munster and I have a 110v flux core Lincoln you are more than welcome to use. This is a loaner welder that gets passed between guys. I am not skilled at all, so if you know how to use it, I have the garage and space. Use what you want...no charge.

trixter192

Club Member
Hey I'm also looking for someone to build me some sliders and a diff skid. If all fails, I'll order some and probably take advantage of the PO box when I (hopefully) become a member next month

V

valley dad

Don't waste that kind of money go see rock hard fabs on facebook and they have a shop in Masham.
Decent prices, decent work,tell Brad Pierre sent ya.
If that don't work I know a guy here in Pembroke that can help ya out and I sell steel so your covered there,,,

Hey I'm also looking for someone to build me some sliders and a diff skid. If all fails, I'll order some and probably take advantage of the PO box when I (hopefully) become a member next month