Wendell' samurai Buggy Build, Parts needed!!

Jimbog

Club Member
Hi Everyone. Its Wendell. I am starting to build my buggy and I need samurai parts for cheap!!! I need a stock samurai body or tub, mainly an Unmodified stock firewall, to help get me started, ASAP and a power steering box Adapter from a samurai to an sidekick steering box, and I need the motor, tranny, and transfer case mounts for a stock samurai frame, I plan on making it street legal, but I don't want to have an e-test and safety every year so I need the vin and ownership for a pre 87...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

DannyL

I have Terry's old black beat LWB here with no title, well there is but not in my name... There's 1.6 8V in the hole but not wired up.

Closest to $700 would make me happy.!

MOX

Club Member
hey Wendell, i have two motors, well blocks at least left over from my build but they are not complete, missing carbs,exhaust etc ....I also have tones of ods and ends like peddle assembly,steering column, a dash, gauges.....stock front and rear axles, a transfer case with mounts......if you want to come over this weekend you can dig through and see if anything will help. i'm in Russell.

M

Madman

szabotage body will work. but that truck has a lot of changes to the fire wall because of the Toyota motor and tranny that was in it. it will be easier to find a stock fire wall. MOX do you have the motor, tranny and t case mounts or just the tranny mounts.

Buster

Club Member
Hi Wendell,
If Mox (chris) dosen't have the mounts I should. How soon are you looking for them?

M

Madman

soon buster. if Chris dose not have them then. ill be looking for them on Sunday

Buster

Club Member
I will be in calabogie for the weekend, I can drop them to your dad at work next week if required.

Jimbog

Club Member
I will be in calabogie for the weekend, I can drop them to your dad at work next week if required.

I will let you know what we can't find after the weekend, going to look at 2 zukis on Sunday.

Jimbog

Club Member
hey Wendell, i have two motors, well blocks at least left over from my build but they are not complete, missing carbs,exhaust etc ....I also have tones of ods and ends like peddle assembly,steering column, a dash, gauges.....stock front and rear axles, a transfer case with mounts......if you want to come over this weekend you can dig through and see if anything will help. i'm in Russell.

Hi Chris pm me your address, we would like to come see what you got on Sunday if you are around.

Thanks Jim

Jimbog

Club Member
danny whos name is on the samurai? we are hoping to got out tomorrow to look for parts.

MOX

Club Member
Hey guys, I had a family emergency and was out of town since I last posted in this thread...
I'm home today,Sunday and all week if you want to come by.
I'll check today if I have good motor mounts, I don't have a good rear tranny mount for sure, I'll post pics here this afternoon.