Where's the best place local to get.....

O.D.

Club Member
I am getting down to the nitty gritty. Won't make Spring Fever however...

Where's the best place/price to acquire just a simple 16X10 or 16X8 steel wheel 5 on 5.5? I am getting tired of going to Ogdensburg :)

Where the best place to find adapters to connect my ARB air line to the existing bulkheads on the axles? I am obviously missing a piece but am trying to determine where to go to get the right adapter to join the two up.

Thanks all.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I bought my 15x8 5x5.5 from canadian tire. It was $125.

When I was missing fittings for my ARB at the axle, I just called Nick at Climb4WD. Kanata is much more convenient than the UPS store sometimes!

O.D.

Club Member
I picked up a wheel from Benson's.

For the adapters, I've called around and then asked them at Benson's as well. What i am looking for, they are not familiar with. I am looking for the adapter on the right in the image but in a 90 degree bend. I have the ones below, but i don't EASILY have the room to use this adapter on my front axle without having to come through the truss and i don't have the room either with the various adapters i do have to build a 90 fitting. I am trying to find an all in one type that will fit the bill without taking up much space...

634500-400..jpg