Who has a bender in Ottawa

C

Cummins Land-Rover

I want to bend up some hoops for my cage. Anyone have a bender with some 1.75 and 1.5 dies that is willing to rent it out or to bend up some tubing for me for $$$?

blueguy

Jackstand Racer
I have a bender with those two dies, but unfortunately:

1) I live in Petawawa;
2) I am never home due to work. The next time I will be home will probably be the end of May;
3) I don't lend or rent my tools anymore.

I'd gladly do the bending for you if you can wait until the end of May and you're willing to transport the tube.

I'm willing to bet though that none of that sounds acceptable, so at least I get to add another post to my post count :flipoff:

Seriously though, if you can wait I can do it for you :smokin:

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
Seriously though, if you can wait I can do it for you :smokin:

If i send you a bend-tech file, can you knock out a 4-seat chassis for me over the weekend! :D

Man I need a bender!

(mind you, then I'd have to weld stuff together :eek:) :flipoff:

blueguy

Jackstand Racer
If i send you a bend-tech file, can you knock out a 4-seat chassis for me over the weekend! :D

Sure - I'm sure my neighbour I share my Q's driveway with would just absolutely love my half finished Juggy and an in-progress chassis cloggin' up the entire driveway :lmao:

Not to mention an irate Mrs. that I barely see as it is spending time with me through the kitchen window while I bend up a storm....:D. (She's a gem letting me work my free weekends in the S.A.C. - Spousal Avoidance Centre :stir: - AKA my garage - AKA "The Closet" - with no complaints while I try to complete the Juggy before summer so I can actually spend some of my pre-deployment leave wheeling....)

But in all seriousness, I have no problems bending up anything that I have dies for, I just don't like to lend out my shit anymore as I've had stuff never make it back / come back damaged / or take forever getting back. Just kind of sucks that me and Scooter live a couple hours up the 17 from Ottawa....

C

Cummins Land-Rover

DUUUh I totally forgot about you John, we had even talked about this before the snow hit!! Diesel fumes getting to brainz:flipoff:

I gotta get on this soon as I don't want to take any chances. Im hoping to get started at the end of April, beginning of May, maybe a weekend or two of work. I can rent it out or just bend up the pieces on site, or you can do it while I drink beer :flipoff:

Blueguy, thanks for the offer, I think this deal with John will work out fine... John are you planning on working out in your shop next weekend? If so I might stop in and say hi and check out the bender to see how this thing works and drink your beer.

Next question - Best place for DOM in Ottawa? Loucon? Metal Supermarkets?

blueguy

Jackstand Racer
JL: I have the bender and dies ( 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2") I am willing to rent it out since I don't have it mounted yet and the trailer is still burried. ( it has a reciever mount too.

:glasses:

John, what brand bender do you have? I bought one of the TubeTek benders off a fella on PBB and I'm curious to see if any other brands' dies fit.