2014 Spring Fever?

J

Jennythejeep

Hey guys,

I have been interested in going out on some trail runs with the OVO and getting to be a part of this group. I have been working on my TJ for a while now. The last project was a Golen Stroker swap. Now I'm doing a couple other things before I'm ready to do some runs. I just need to know how I can become an active part of the 2014 season! I don't want to miss another year!

Thanks

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Monitor the events/trail runs section (here), come on out to the meetings, and, of course, show up for Spring Fever if you're free this May long. Great camping and trail running weekend, and an excellent chance to meet most everyone in the club.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
STOP REMINDING ME!!! I am trying to get it together as fast as I can. If everything goes well I should have maybe 200km on the gears by that day

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
haha, I'm away for work these next 3 weeks and I'm picking up my tires and wheels the night before I leave so i'll be putting them on the a few days before I head up to the dam.

Function > Form

Club Member
I can't make it up there for Friday night. So maybe this is a weird question, but could I just show up Saturday AM for the events? If so, I will be pre-paying for the full event.

I only have a stock liberty but would like to participate so I can get tips from the pros on recovery and general safety.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I can't make it up there for Friday night. So maybe this is a weird question, but could I just show up Saturday AM for the events? If so, I will be pre-paying for the full event.

I only have a stock liberty but would like to participate so I can get tips from the pros on recovery and general safety.

Yup, Lots of people show up Sat AM. :beer:

Function > Form

Club Member
Thanks gents - I figured I would have to show up early to register.

Thanks for the link to the Carp tips course and trail run - sounds like a good plan if I can swing it (aka negotiate a hall pass).

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Can someone put me down for a large T-shirt? I'll pay and pick up at the next meeting.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Can someone put me down for a large T-shirt? I'll pay and pick up at the next meeting.
Kevin, use the Spring Fever site to order a shirt and select Manual Payment, then we'll get the shirt to you the next time we hook up.