2016 Spring Fever - Discussion Thread

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Thanks to Christian from www.thegearshop.ca for donating a Trasharoo spare tire trash bag, Treeline Outdoors hat, TJM tyre repair kit, ARB Strap Wrap, ToPo designs bag and a Quick Fist tool mount..... Awesome.....

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Coyote Enterprises showing their support for Spring Fever by donating some t-shirts, stickers and automatic tire deflators. Thanks Harry & Jenna..

Last edited:

BuBBaBO

Club Member
These businesses have been fantastic to work with to obtain donations for Spring Fever. Top notch !!!

Last edited:

BuBBaBO

Club Member
$150 gift certificate from LINE-X of Ottawa, a pile of coupons for rust proofing and a bunch of LED keychain flashlights too! Thanks Karen!

Andries

Club Member
Hey just a side note. I sold some stuff at a awsome price to someone on hear and threw in a welder...
That gentleman promised to pay for my spring fling.
If your hear....... I'm comming this year.... lol.

Looking foward to some beer, bugs and ........ Good times..

And awsome sponsor prizees yea!!

Not to sure about the gentlemean part there... but that person was me. I did not forget either so to whomever is collecting for this.... let me know.

Last edited:

badcompany

Club Member
Hey thank you. The ovo has the nicest folks around, and I mean that. You guys rock and so do the sponcers of the event.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
More goodies for the event. Teraflex (https://teraflex.com) has graciously donated a banner, hats, stickers, key chains and a gift certificate for sway bar disconnects. Thank you very much Ginny..