2016 Spring Fever - Discussion Thread

BuBBaBO

Club Member
It's a party.... Warn Industries (http://www.warn.com) has graciously donated balloons, stickers, led key chains, hats, hook straps and a Medium Duty Accessory Kit for Spring Fever.... Thank you WARN...

BuBBaBO

Club Member
A little something for the mini-jeeps (aka: Zuks)... Petroworks Offroad Products (http://www.petroworks.com) sent a Fan Clutch Elminator, 2 sets of door strap disconnects, 2 sets of aluminum exterior door handles, 2 Zuk shifter knobs, starter relay kit, t-shirts and two other things I'm not sure what they are. Big thanks to Jason from Petroworks..

BuBBaBO

Club Member
This was a heavy a$$ haul. Returning Sponsor Omix-ADA (http://www.omix-ada.com) has sent us lots of goodies, which include: beach towels, travel mugs, stickers, catalogues, brochures, goodie bags AND a 8500 lbs Spartacus Performance Winch with Synthetic Rope. We can't thank you enough Henk...

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I'll be stopping by at some point. We are camping with friends at Black Donald T&T.

See you there!
Sometime around Saturday @ 4, and plan to be there till after the awards and raffle finish around 9 would be your best bet. Just say'in.

Function > Form

Club Member
Thanks [MENTION=3]Twinkie[/MENTION] - would like to see some rigs on the trails if possible and maybe a ride along.

Will anyone be around the 'parking lot' (assume this is just up the hill from the dam where I met the group for Crag Lk run) before that?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks @Twinkie - would like to see some rigs on the trails if possible and maybe a ride along.

Will anyone be around the 'parking lot' (assume this is just up the hill from the dam where I met the group for Crag Lk run) before that?
Yes, that parking area is our camping location. Groups will begin departing around 9am Saturday, returning around 3, 4, 5ish...

szabotage

Just thought i'd give a heads up that i may be able to come saturday afternoon with my daughter and the zuk. I think it has least one more run in 'er before it gets a complete powertrain overhaul which it really needs lol

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
We should be showing up around 12:00. We'll register (if anyone is there?) and head out to watch others play, or if anyone else is waiting we'll make a team.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Things to note:

As per our Land Use Agreement with OPG, there will be no fires allowed if the municipality has declared a No Fires condition. If there is not a fire ban, and you do have a campfire, you must have a fire extinguisher or 5 gallon bucket of water (pre-filled, not post!) near-by at all times. This does not mean "it's in my truck" right over there! No, beside the fire at all times.

No part of the access roads to the dam can be blocked at any time. This includes parking trailers along side the road, nadda, zip, zilch! This is specifically in reference to the "loop" that runs down to the dam's fence and back. That is OPG's primary access to the dam in the event of an emergency, it must be clear. If it's deemed in the way, OPG security will have it moved for you. ;)

NO GARBAGE LEFT BEHIND.

Trash in, Trash out. Get it? Good.

BBARR

Thinking about taking the wife, when would be the best time to show up for spectators? And what would the cost be?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Function > Form

Club Member
Thinking about taking the wife, when would be the best time to show up for spectators? And what would the cost be?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

A page back, I asked the same :)
Rigs will start leaving the campsites at 9am Saturday. By the way, there are some parking restrictions - more details on the SF2016 page. I don't think there is a cost to spectate.