2017 Spring Fever - Discussion Thread

Buster

Club Member
I just want to say what an awesome job everyone is doing to attract people to a great event. I big thanks to the sponsors as well!!!!

BuBBaBO

Club Member
I'm pleased to announce that Just Jeeps will be sending us some goodies for our raffle. Thank you very much Adrian for your support.

Last edited:

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Returning Spring Fever sponsor Coyote Enterprises will be sending us some t-shirts & 3 sets of CED456 Coyote Automatic Tire Deflators for the raffle. Thank you so much Jenna for your continued support.

Last edited:

BuBBaBO

Club Member
For all you racers attending Spring Fever, PCI Race Radios will be sending a few radios and a grab bag for the raffle. Thank you very much for your support Maura.

Last edited:

BuBBaBO

Club Member
This awesome Backroadz SUV (model 13100) 9x9 tent arrived from Napier Outdoors for the raffle. It'll be set-up on Traci's SUV for viewing. The winner can pick it up on Sunday. Thank you again Melanie for your support.

Last edited:

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Bartact will be sending us some goodies for the raffle. Thank you Sal for your generosity...

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
People gotta keep their liquids cool. Polar Bear Coolers is sending sending us one of their 12-pack nylon coolers (http://www.polarbearcoolers.com/product/12-pack.html) for the raffle. Thank you Hayden for your support.

Nice someone is going to be lucky!
<Shamelessplug> Plus for the rest of the plebes out there who aren't so lucky we have the official OVO beer coozies for a measly pittance </Shamelessplug>
:flipoff:

BuBBaBO

Club Member
TMR Customs is back again this year as a returning sponsor. Thank you Tim & Mike for your continued support of Spring Fever

Last edited:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks to [MENTION=2712]roybarber[/MENTION] (Brian) at Roy Barber Services for the generous donation of a set of JK grab handles, TJ 20" grill light bar mount and a set of universal roll bar grab handles, all from Rough Country! Thank you for your support.

RBS.jpg

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Just a little something from Will at Prolightz, by way of TWO $100 gift certificates for use in his store! Thanks Will, hopefully I win one and can put it towards a set of JW Speaker replacement lights. :D

Prolightz.jpg

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
And lastly from me today, many, many thanks to Enthuze for a LED rechargeable flood lamp & Gift Certificate. This lamp would make working under the truck on the trail so much simpler (at night)! If you don't win the lamp, you could always buy one with the gift certificate!

Enthuze.jpg

BuBBaBO

Club Member
I want to thank returning Spring Fever sponsor Grote Industries who is sending us a 10" LED bar again for the raffle. Thank you Troy for your continued support of our event.

Last edited: