another awesome RC trip

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Rausch Creek was fantastic again this year :smokin:, record warm weather and great camping. We conquered some stuff that denied us last year and all in all had a great time! park wasn't too crowded this weekend either. Video to come but here are some pics i got (sorry JP, aren't any of you you'll have to wait for the vid).

Minimal breakage, Justin broke an axle end shock mount which was easily welded back on for the next day and Dwayne broke a rear drive shaft yoke which was replced with...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

V

valley dad

WOW MAN those are nice pics guys . I wish I could have been there ,but I don't think my back can take that much rock.....Holly cow.
Glad to see you guys made it with no major setbacks....

W

whateverworks

Some day...
I'll get my junk down there...
Kelly

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Just finished the movie for day 1 however the server probably won't let us upload such a big file here at the campground (still in NY) but we'll post all video up soonest!

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Uploading movie, it says 905 minutes to upload on stolen internet, might not get it up until I get home :beer:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I need a tow rig and trailer so I can join in the fun. Can't wait to see the vids!

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Well that shows a bit more promise than Steve's pictures! All I thought that was at Rausch Creek was the Notch and that river of rock....lol. When is the fall date? I might have to start planning to get down there sooner than later.

Wtf? I've been posting pictures of RC for almost 5 years. If the only thing you have seen for RC is those two spots, you are not looking very hard.

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
Brad, I just scanned a number of Rausch Creek albums and still got the same feeling. Notch, rock river, man made coarse and a lot of breakage pics. ;-) Without having referance to what trails are being run, it is hard to tell what is what. I guess I will just have to get down and see it for myself.

Nah - it's crap, You probably shouldn't bother going!

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
well it is no Paragon that is for sure!!

To the tune of Sinead O'Connor's - Nothing Compares To You:

It's been 5 years, 3 months and 6 days
since you took your trails away
I go on the internet every night and sleep all day
since you took your trails away
since you've been gone I can do whatever I want
I can wheel wherever I choose
I can drive my rig in a fancy Moab park
but nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues,

'cause nothing compares
nothing compares to you

It's been so boring without you to 'wheel
like a bird without a song
nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
tell me baby where did it all go wrong?
I could put my tires round every obstacle I see
but they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor guess what he told me
guess what he told me
he said boy you better try to have fun 'wheeling
no matter what you do
but he's a fool

'cause nothing compares
nothing compares to you

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Got the pirate references, didn't get this:

How about we stick to your deal we made a few years ago about never posting in ones thread?

I think the point is while Paragon is indeed gone (I have no clue what it was like), there are other places to go. Will they be the same? No, but there is still fun to be had. As for RC, I'm not sure if anyone from OVO has seen the new North (or whichever direction it is) side of the park, so there are a ton of trails you don't see in any of the pics posted here.