Burntlands - Sunday Aug. 3

bradleyfitz

Club Member
We will be doing Burntlands this Sunday. This trail is stock friendly with an optional water crossing and an optional mud hole at the end.

This is usually a shorter run, so we have opted to start a little later than normal.

Leaving Zellers in Bells Corners at 10:30am.
Leaving Pakenham at 11:00am.

I will be leading from Zellers, please note, if you are late (10:31) and there is no one in the parking lot, we have left ... don't assume we're all late :p Also note, if for some reason...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
No, there are no additional turns before arriving at the 5 arch bridge.

J

JeepJen

I'm in! And I totally forgot about the meeting last night :( I need to send a reminder in my phone next time

T

TJCeeJay

Hey! Another Barrhavian! We should head out together. I'll be meeting the others at Zellers. You doing Zellers or Packenham? Later!

J

jeep_on_juice

I'm planning on going also...see you at Zellers.

G

Grant88

Ill be there aswell.
is it cool that a buddy tags along?

Last edited:

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
I'll be at the 5 Span. Driving my mall crawlin Rubi:lmao:.

Cheers Jamie:beer:

J

JeepJen

This was a fun day. Thanks to all who showed up. And Mike, I need that picture of me going over that that 'hump'

T

TJCeeJay

X2 on a fun day! Thanx again ummm, ahh, er, the dude who pulled me out! PRECIATE! Thanx Brad, for the lead. Now that I have a GPS map of our run, I'll be wasting even more gas going out and getting the Jeep dirty. Damn you! :D Anyhoo... Had a BLAST! hope to do more trails with you guys in the future. Woulda done Dwyer Hill today... But gas tank and wallet said no. :mad: So, talk at ya and see ya's later!
Cory

Oh, Hey! Here's the Garmin GPS track of our run for anyone who has a Garmin. Or GPSBabel. View attachment 285 Thanx Again for a wild run. (Wild for ME anyways) Peace :smokin:
Cory

G

Grant88

had a blast today! thanks everyone!!!

had so much fun Im going back tomorrow if anyone wants to join us

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Good run, a few wrong turns (all of them!) but we were quickly back on trail each time. Note: the short private section between the creek and the Burntlands main area has been closed. We were able to go around, but the next time going through the Burntlands we should investigate continuing out to the road and then trying to turn back in somewhere on one of the main access roads.

Pics of the mud hole are up: http://www.ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/burtlands_aug_08/

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Thanks Brad for Leading. Had a great day, lots of new pinstriping!!! and a fair amount of gooy mud but not as bad a other years. Thanks Brad for leading and for posting this up. I think it is safe to say we all had a good time.

P.S. John, was that you waving to us going over the bridge in Pakenham?

B

bubba

great pics Brad , you guys really looked like you had a good time , I wished I was there, Instead I got rained on half way to Maine and almost all the way back on my motorcycle . I'll be on the next run ,Darling road???

cheers Steve.

J

jeep_on_juice

Had a good time on Sun. I was wondering if anyone caught video of my Jeep going through the mud hole?

J

jeep_on_juice

If you wanted proof...you should have been there...:finger: LOL