Burntlands - Sunday Aug. 3

T

TJCeeJay

Had a good time on Sun. I was wondering if anyone caught video of my Jeep going through the mud hole?

Yup! I'm pretty sure I got ya goin' through the mud hole. One problem. My camera's line out cable is missing in action. And it's a bizzare little micro USB connection so it's pretty hard to find. Anybody got a JVC (or other) mini DV Digital Video Camera to use for dubbing to a PC or DVD burner? Got a bunch of AWESOME vids of the mud hole. I THINK I got everyone who went through the hole. Except maybe if you got there ahead of me and only did one run. So... If anyone can dub a mini DV tape to something more usefull I'll bring you the tape.

O.K. Just double checked, and I DID get your run through the hole. So if you know of anyone who can dub it...

Peace All! :smokin: Later!

Last edited:
J

JeepJen

Tyler took a bunch of pictures, onces he is done cropping and editing, is there a way I can upload them here? Or do I need to be an actual member before I can?

J

JeepJen

Work fine over here. Are you using firefox or IE? Worked in IE for me, not firefox

T

TJCeeJay

Work fine over here. Are you using firefox or IE? Worked in IE for me, not firefox
Ahah! Just a slow connection and a media player that doesn't show the video buffering. Thanx!

Peace! Cory

Last edited:
T

TJCeeJay

O.K. Seriously. ANYONE got a mini DV Camera we can use for dubbing? I got pretty good vids of almost every run, and a few absolutely awesome shots. BUT I CAN"T SHARE THEM! I want to. I really do. Help!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
O.K. Seriously. ANYONE got a mini DV Camera we can use for dubbing? I got pretty good vids of almost every run, and a few absolutely awesome shots. BUT I CAN"T SHARE THEM! I want to. I really do. Help!

I do, and I will probably need your video anyway as I am the person who does the year end Christmas Party video, so give your tapes to me (either at next meeting or Darling Rd this sunday)

T

TJCeeJay

I do, and I will probably need your video anyway as I am the person who does the year end Christmas Party video, so give your tapes to me (either at next meeting or Darling Rd this sunday)

Cool. You guys leaving from Zellers Sunday? I could drop it off to you, or one of the guys there if so. Thanx! :smokin: Peace!

P.S. When's the next meeting? Thanx. Later.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Cool. You guys leaving from Zellers Sunday? I could drop it off to you, or one of the guys there if so. Thanx! :smokin: Peace!

P.S. When's the next meeting? Thanx. Later.

I'm not, I am meeting them closer to the trail, but Brad is, you can give them to him...

Next meeting is always last Thursday of the month...

:beer:

Adrian

N

NitroTy

Now more user friendly. Thumbnail index, medium photos link to originals.