Calabogie sept 4-6

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
For those who can't go to North Bay for the Labour Day Blast, me and a few people are going up to Calabogie to go camping and wheeling that weekend. Who all would be interested?

Several of us will be camping at Ferguson Farm Camp ground. If you want to camp at the same place I will be, give Ferguson Farm Camp Ground a call and reserve a spot. (613) 432-5783

We will be meeting Saturday and Sunday mornings at the top of the dam in Calabogie at 10am. Leaving at about 10:30 to go on the trail...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
R

ROUGHcrawl

I live close enough to bogie I might be in for day tripping.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Me and John will be camping at Ferguson Farm Camp ground. Still room there for those who what to get a spot for that weekend there.

L

Leper

I haven't gone here in over 10 years when I had a lifted TJ with 33's. Can I run this comfortably with my '13 JKU? Or should I wait for a liftkit?

brylade

Me and John will be camping at Ferguson Farm Camp ground. Still room there for those who what to get a spot for that weekend there.

Im in for camping. Can you send me the details? Not sure where the ferguson Farm Camp ground is.

Also when are you meeting up?

L

Leper

From memory, I think your correct :-( I was just hoping to wheel somewhere with my grocery getter to get the bug and start modifications, just have to get over the sticker shock... Have Fun...

M

MadMax

I'm in but I don't have a buggy as I am noticing most that are going do! Would I be ok w a 4.5" lift and no lockers on an XJ? And we r in for camp ground at the farm just in process of looking that up on line got great reviews:)

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
You will be fine! There is a stock JKU going on the saturday.

If you want to camp at the same place I will be, give Ferguson Farm Camp Ground a call and reserve a spot. (613) 432-5783

M

MadMax

Kk great I'll make the call this week and one more question I was going to bring my kids quads on a trailer so they could ride while I was wheeling.....they're not little kid quads they both have adjustable suspension and enough snap to take my 220lbs to 55kph! So my question is can that be done/has it been done in the past?

Cheers,

Dave

leadfoot

Club Member
Anybody know if there's a spot to camp out above the dam? Not a campground, but just an area to set up camp...

Jimbog

Club Member
Anybody know if there's a spot to camp out above the dam? Not a campground, but just an area to set up camp...

If you go down the powerlines on the main road there should be some spots along there to camp. Wendell will probably be doing that.

M

MadMax

location of entrance PLZ for the first run and which one is first? Craig or Quinn I haven't got a clue where either is!

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
location of entrance PLZ for the first run and which one is first? Craig or Quinn I haven't got a clue where either is!

As a heads up, trailheads aren't typically posted on the public side of the forum.