• June 28th - no camping

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • June 28th - camping

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
No one is ever done with SBC! Remember JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket! No problem on the tow. I'm as impressed with my JK as everyone else. Those big tires of yours made it easy to roll and your skill at he tiller with no Power was a major factor making it a relatively easy recovery. Hope you get it running soon. Like I said: Every little boy's dream is to have a CJ with a SBC. That is until you lift the hood. (go with fuel injection....)

6.0 is sitting in the shop, waiting for a harness cut down and tune to go in. We'll see if it's a step in the right direction for reliability or not. I still owe you a :beer: or 10.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
It was a good trailrun. Kudos to Al for his pulling Kevin down the trail.
We camped at the lake rather than go all the way back up.
Only bad things about the lake is the mosquitos, deer flies and the horny frogs croaking all night. I think I heard a deer nearby couple times as well.

Garrett

Mitko - stupid fawking Heep wouldn't start - no spark. Just died at the top of the trail, looks like maybe a bad coil? I don't know, I think I'm done with the SBC.

A huge thank you to Al for towing me out, makes me want to trade that POS for a JK, and to Garrett for towing me home. I can vouch that the Sidekick runs like a top on the highway.
can u send me a pic of ur coil wit part number if its got one.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Burger

Club Member
Awesome! i didnt end up getting any good pics of myself lol. i have a bunch of everyone else tho. have them all up on facebook if you want to add me and get them