Lavant run Saturday

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
@brylade and I are planning on doing a day run at Lavant on Saturday Sep 26.
Any interest?

Leaving Hopetown at 10:30 latest

BigDave

Is this a run that I could participate in?
Not sure as I haven't run that trail, still shiny and new on the experience side of things.

BigDave

I'm running 35s on my F150 with a front levelling kit, no lift. I watched a few videos of a Burban and an old 4Runner on the trail so I figured its passable for me. It is a squeeze in some places between the trees and as long as I don't high centre I'm good.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I could see the only problem is so far no one is big enough to pull you if you did

I'm running 35s on my F150 with a front levelling kit, no lift. I watched a few videos of a Burban and an old 4Runner on the trail so I figured its passable for me. It is a squeeze in some places between the trees and as long as I don't high centre I'm good.

BigDave

Are you saying I'm fat? If I remove the spare I can get below 5800 lbs.
Kidding aside I'll let you make the call if youd like me to join up. I also don't mind going as far as I can and riding along up to the lookout

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Didn't a 4 door JK park it recently because he was worried of hign centering? Albeit a 4 dr JK is a lot lower then your 150.

BigDave

I am fine with riding along, I'll venture in as far as I feel comfortable, I'd feel much better if I had time to get my winch all sorted out. See you at the meeting tonight if youre going.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Not fat just festively plump :D

Works for me if @brylade agrees. I have a spare east. I think the one spot would be the bypass for the new mudhole which is pretty tight between two trees. The ledge may also be a bit interesting.

Are you saying I'm fat? If I remove the spare I can get below 5800 lbs.
Kidding aside I'll let you make the call if youd like me to join up. I also don't mind going as far as I can and riding along up to the lookout

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Can't be as bad as a few Samurais with snatch blocks dragging an H1 through mud :lmao: (and yes, we have done this)

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Samurai > Jeep :stir::flipoff:

BigDave

so 10:30 roll out still good for tomorrow? Any place in particular on Hopetown Side rd as Im not familiar with where to meet up?

brylade

I would think the gas station is the meet point. Hopetown is pretty small, you really cant miss it.