Lavant run Saturday

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
So good time had today, we were able to get the F150 up to the top and back down. The ledge wasn't too much of an issue but he did need winching right after the swampy bit which is REALLY dry. Definitely rubbed underneath at spots.

For me my exhaust pipe right after the manifold is rubbing against the front driveshaft. Will have to look at massaging the pipe a bit

BigDave

Thanks must go out to 2Greys and Brylade for the assistance both on the trail and on the way home. I can now say I've been on the end of a winch cable and aside from that diagonal ledge next to the swamp the trail wasn't too painful to the ears. I did scrape a bit and have some new scratches.
Yes my tires aren't as knobby but it felt good to be sitting atop the rocks at the lookout.

BigDave

For whatever reason I can't ever get photos to load up on the website, I'm not very tech savvy but my web designing wife is and she couldn't get anything to stick. Maybe Apple doesn't jive with the site. I'll try and post something on facebook.

brylade

The pics are probably too big. I would try scaling them down if you want to post to the forums.