Lavant trail run Sunday June 9th

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Ok...who is coming??? June 9th ill be leaving Carleton Place at about 9:20... Meet in Hope town 10AM, leave by 10:15.
I have a bachelor party the night before so bear with me if im slow...

Burger

Club Member
im in, and im sure john would come with his Jeep to. we were going to go touring on our own, but we can just join with you. thats if we dont break at augusta this weekend lol

louie

Im in for this one see you in hopetown. Kevin if danny doesnt want to come out I will have a spare seat.

berger

I am going to try and make this with a friend driving a 2013 Rubi. You guys think Lavant too tough?

Sent from my Mobile

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
That's what I thought you meant.
Al does it in a stock 4 door. Doubt it be too toug. Also first time I did it was on 31's full open so it should be a breeze for him

BBARR

If this is an open invite, I'll be there. Im somewhat of a rooky though. Be nice to meet some people and have some fun! But I have no idea where the trail is... woild I be able to follow someone? Im in carleton place

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Where is the meeting place in Carleton Place? Every time I have gone it was in Almonte.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
If this is an open invite, I'll be there. Im somewhat of a rooky though. Be nice to meet some people and have some fun! But I have no idea where the trail is... woild I be able to follow someone? Im in carleton place

This will give you an idea:

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=lavan...hnear=Lavant,+Lanark+County,+Ontario&t=m&z=15

I think some folks meet at the Tim's in Almonte, but I'd recommend just heading out Wolf Grove to the end at hwy 511, turn right and pull off on the right shoulder just in front of the gas station/cemetery. That's where most folks meet up, get gas/snacks, and then head out to the trail.

L

Leemolou

Hi,

New on the forum, I'm the stock 4 door rubi Berger was talking about earlier.
I'd like to go, I have no strap, no winch, and no experience. :baby:

96zjlimit

I should be in! I'm pumped. Haven't been out at all this year

Anyone meeting at the Tim's in almonte or somewhere?

Last edited:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
So, Tim's in CP or Tim's in Almonte? or both???

There are 2 in CP, so you'd need to be more specific. I'd guess the one in Almonte would be easier, though, as it's on the way for folks passing through from Ottawa and there is a large parking lot for the strip mall next door. That's up to Logan and/or the folks going though.