North Hastings Tough Truck Challenge

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I only have 15 toonies and 16 loonies, so I'll go get more. I also have a bunch of 5s and 10s.

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
I am planning to leave Ottawa on Friday at 1pm from East end. and heading straight there.. Let me know if you need me to bring anything Terry. I will be taking teh family in the family hauler.. aka minivan:smokin:

Tim

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Could everyone confirm with me what they are bringing in respect to the BBQ. Currently I have Adrian with a tank, Andrew dropping is tank to Adrian, Richard with a tank, Mike L. with 2. We have enough tanks. BBQ's...Richard and *who*? Also need a decent sized cooler for pop/water, or 2 medium ones. I am bringing 3 coolers with me with the food in them. The food will be dropped at my parents freezer for Friday night then will get what we need for Saturday in the morning. Ice *should* be available to us at the Legion (it pays to have connections) at a buck a bag. If the coolers are offered up that would be 3 coolers for pop/water and 2 for food, not all the food will be kept onsite as my parents place is only 5 minutes away.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
heh, nice double post, now tell Stacy to quit getting you to post for me.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Could everyone confirm with me what they are bringing in respect to the BBQ. Currently I have Adrian with a tank, Andrew dropping is tank to Adrian, Richard with a tank, Mike L. with 2. We have enough tanks. BBQ's...Richard and *who*? Also need a decent sized cooler for pop/water, or 2 medium ones. I am bringing 3 coolers with me with the food in them. The food will be dropped at my parents freezer for Friday night then will get what we need for Saturday in the morning. Ice *should* be available to us at the Legion (it pays to have connections) at a buck a bag. If the coolers are offered up that would be 3 coolers for pop/water and 2 for food, not all the food will be kept onsite as my parents place is only 5 minutes away.

I will be bringing a BBQ and Tank...

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks Adrian, Q's are covered, now need coolers. And who had the tents?!?!???

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Crap, forgot about tables? Can you stuff yours in the van? Tim, can you bring one?

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
All my items up for use:
1 BBQ
1 BBQ spatula
1 or 2 BBQ tongs
2 tanks; one is only 1/3 full, so if you think you're covered I won't pay full price for a partial fill, but will bring it.
1 large and 1 medium coolers
Ice, will likely fill the large cooler, use it as needed
1 table, I can bring a table cloth (or more) if wanted

Another suggestion, a water jug and soap for cooks and servers to wash hands, especially after using the outhouse (need a puke smiley ;)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Richard, bring all of it! Unless you are short on space. Minimum I need from you is the BBQ and tank, table will help, and I won't turn down any coolers offered.

I will bring our "portable shower" bag and soap for washing up.