Petawawa Civic Center Days Tough Truck

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
An awesome time! A huge shout out to Marek for taking the reins on this great event! And a big thanks to everyone that helped make this the fantastic time/event it was!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks to Marek and Dwayne - You guys did an excellent job and I can't wait till next year!

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Thanks!! I just want to say thank you to all those that came out and helped with the set-up and the conduct of the event! It was a big success and it'll just get better for next year!!

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Waiting patiently for pics and vids for us suckers who couldn't make it out, and results. I saw on FB that Jamie came in 2nd, but that's it.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Waiting patiently for pics and vids for us suckers who couldn't make it out, and results. I saw on FB that Jamie came in 2nd, but that's it.

Brad - Brylade came in 1st and 3rd in mod ;) (Jamie 2nd)

Buggies was TMR - Jim Bog - Then Me

Stock - I know Garrett placed but forget the order and others :( (Damn memory getting old)

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member

Stock - I know Garrett placed but forget the order and others :( (Damn memory getting old)

Stock was Garrett's brother-in-law 1st, Garrett 2nd, and Steve Windsor Third.

So... All Samurai

Garrett

Caleb burtch. 91 suzuki samurai tin top, he needs one more meeting then we can take his money for the club :)

Garrett

Caleb, steve and i were about 5 seconds apart in our times. I had a great time thanks to all that took time in planning a great event. Maybe next time there should be a 33 under class for suzukis only, to give jeeps a chance 😊🍺

brylade

Thanks to Marek and Dwayne - This was an awesome event. I'm in next year for sure.
I also wanted to thank Mike Lorint for the awesome job he did on my jeep. If you need work done, I highly recommend him.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Caleb, steve and i were about 5 seconds apart in our times. I had a great time thanks to all that took time in planning a great event. Maybe next time there should be a 33 under class for suzukis only, to give jeeps a chance 

Loan me some 33's for next year's event :flipoff:

Yeah, yeah, I know I won't be done by then.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member

Sounds like club members cleaned up pretty well. Wish I had gotten out, but between Father's day and being sick, it wasn't in the cards. Next year.

Garrett

Hahaha. I have a gently used. Bald set of 30x10.5 bfgs you could throw on 😊 im sure you will have that yellow beast done by winter if not spring fever next yr.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Hahaha. I have a gently used. Bald set of 30x10.5 bfgs you could throw on �� im sure you will have that yellow beast done by winter if not spring fever next yr.

Good, more than enough to wipe the floor with some Zuks :flipoff::stir:

And have you seen how "fast" I work?

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
The first pic shows a big crowd watching, was it always like that?
Looks like I missed some great fun, but congrats to all the winners, and thank you to all the volunteers and Marek as this helps promote our hobby :beer:

And I love the trophies :cool: