36-tarzan
37-zuki
38-red devil
39-benoit
40-rubiju
41-Nanoo
42-projet tj hemi pjf4x4
43-rockrash (ont)
soory about the guys that confime by phone(i did not take your names)

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
BTW, Just look for a 2570 on the mailbox and he usually puts a PJF Park sign on the road.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
OK, and which road do you take to get up there, some look like gravel? I'm assuming you're not going through Lachute?

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sadd....713851,-74.549789&spn=0.339447,0.617981&z=11

After hawksbury, turn left on 148, after about 10 minutes turn right on Kilmar/Chemin De la Rivi?re - Rouge

This route is all pavement. Google maps shows going straight after hawksbury but that is all dirt.

You could always meet us a Bill's for 7am.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=e....257421&spn=0.010678,0.019312&z=16&iwloc=addr

I think I'll take you up on that, beats missing turns and having to turn around with a trailer.

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
all are welcome here for a 7am sharp departure - I'm a bit concerned about arriving early enough to get parking space - let allone camping space - 43 rigs is gonna be CRAZY! :)

Hey - if you zoom right in on that google map of my place it looks like I did an OK job of laying the fence out square - kewel! :)

Adrian - last time I was by, they had a lot of the "go straight" road paved - but I don't think it's finished all the way yet - so we'll stick to the normal "road of death"

For those towing - check and double-check all your gear - the road is challenging and will brutalize any gear not in top shape - we don't want any trailers driving themselves!

Staying to wheel Sunday too

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
"road of death"? And here I was worried about taking my Jeep on the trails :lmao:

Bill, I'll aim to be at your place by 6:45. If I'm not there by 7:00 go on without me and I'll try to catch up. I'll have directions and GPS with me anyways.

E

El Fabricator

Realy nice day , It's great to see several people from Ontario !! It's good for me ,"I pratice mon anglais" !! :D

I think it is time for me to go make a ride with you in Ontario !! In 2009 for sure! !!