Project: 2013 JK Unlimited Rubicon-From the mall to the trail!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So, as all probably already know, we purchased a 2013 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon back in October of '13. Now that it is starting to get some KM's on it (37,000 at this point), the wife has agreed to some much needed upgrades, just to make life on the milder trails in the area a little easier.

Specs:
3.6L V6 "Pentastar", 285 HP, 260 Lb/Feet of torque.
5 speed 'Benz built Auto Transmission
Being a Rubi it gets 4:1 t-case, 4.10's, lockers front & rear and 32" BFG Mud T/A's

Here it is the day...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Baja

Can't wait to see this thing done up.

Oh and a set of 35 Rockers would look great with that new setup.... Just sayin

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I'm guessing Scott is hinting heavily at Terry buying his. Now a group buy on 37's, I'd be in for :)
Ah yes, forgot about those. 37's getting to the point of being too big for stock width axles on TJ.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Yeah, I figured Scott was hinting about his. Pretty sure they won't fit on stock 7.5" wheels, and I'm not sure the 'Bulls would make a great daily driver street tire. LoL

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Yeah, I figured Scott was hinting about his. Pretty sure they won't fit on stock 7.5" wheels, and I'm not sure the 'Bulls would make a great daily driver street tire. LoL

Going with a "real" lift and replacement coils, or just a budget boost? I may be interested in the stock coils.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Going with a "real" lift and replacement coils, or just a budget boost? I may be interested in the stock coils.

Just a Budget Boost since it gives room for 33's, then a trim of the flares for 35's, and will keep the factory ride. Maybe in 10 years or so step it up to 37's/40's. Who knows what time will bring.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
It flashes the new parameters, except for the extended idle feature, it remains plugged in while using that feature.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Picking up Jeep parts on your anniversary....Nice !!!!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
It's not until Monday, but paying for it walking the Montreal Underground.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Many thanks to @aweber, [MENTION=92]chunkytrunks[/MENTION], @CaptainFitz, @trukie and @BuBBaBO for all of the hard work today. The lift is in, skid plates on and winch mounted. It still drives smooth and tracks straight, just sits a bit higher. :)