Project - Bluebird Bus RV Conversion

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Maybe two? That would be awesome! Thinking I could use the frame to build a second set of benches for my Pinz.

Whereabouts are you?

Sent from my iPhone

Lanark area. Watson's Corner's road. PM me and I'll hook you up with directions.

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Filled in all the holes in the floor with white outdoor silicone today:

Some stuff to make my life easier:

Aluminum tape for putting over the silicone once it dries
A Princess Auto Rivet Gun!
Additive for the paint that is going to go on the roof - reflects the heat, etc:

http://insuladd.com/

Got enough to mix with 5 Gallons of paint.

rikker001

Gezz you are just around the corner or two from me, if you ever need a hand Let me know, just moved to the area and it would be go to get to know some people.

Jody

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Gezz you are just around the corner or two from me, if you ever need a hand Let me know, just moved to the area and it would be go to get to know some people.

Jody

Yah Sure, drop by for some Beer :) PM me for directions if you like.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Holy crap since you'll have that NASA stuff sealing it up as soon as I get my anti-gravity engine design finished we should be able to take that up into orbit. Better put the seats back if for revenue purposes. :beer:

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
I'll call the bus the Aluminum Falcon - Robot Chicken - "What the fawk is an aluminum falcon?"

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
The sad part was I had to look up Aluminum Falcon but thanks for making me do that, fawk that is funny, I came home and showed Connie but she didn't enjoy it as much as I have, working on things I keep saying out loud "What the hell is an aluminum falcon??"

R

Root Moose

We have that episode of Robot Chicken on the Apple TV. My boys split a gut laughing every time they watch it.

You need to paint that on the side of the bus... seriously.

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
We have that episode of Robot Chicken on the Apple TV. My boys split a gut laughing every time they watch it.

You need to paint that on the side of the bus... seriously.

My boys love the one with BobaFett killing the E-Woks with dual light sabers LOL

Something like this to replace the current BlueBird and Stripe along the top of the bus:

:)

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Back from the dead, Jamie and I ground off ~330 rivets yesterday in preparation for skinning the sides:

Surprisingly, it only took about 3 hours with LOTS of beer breaks in between. :)